February 2012 Moms

TTC Check In (4/7)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTKY: What are you putting in LO's Easter Basket (if you do one)?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (4/7)

• Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 6th Cycle AL (11th cycle TTC #2)

What's your CD? 11

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O

When are you testing? 12 dpo

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies

What is your current phantom due date? Early January

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See Below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Keep trying... No specific plan yet.  I will wait at least one more cycle before I make a new plan

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Today is a rough day for me... Its the due date of the baby I lost.  I had really hoped to be pregnant by now. 

Anything else to add? Good luck everyone!  I really hope this is our month!

GTKY: What are you putting in LO's Easter Basket (if you do one)?Not sure yet... hoping you ladies will have some ideas that will inspire me.  I did get LO an adorable Elmo Easter Basket from Target that I know she will love.  Last year I found several treasures at the dollar store that she ended up loving.  I might have to make a trip back there again.

imageimageimage
  • What month/cycles are you in?  6/5

What's your CD? CD 22

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 4dpo

When are you testing? My goal is to test on Sunday at 10dpo. I don't know if I can hold out though. DH will be out of town this weekend, so it would be best if I could hold out. I don't want to be left with a big secret all weekend...

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?  PNV and garlic

What is your current phantom due date? Christmas day...I'm not very excited about that date, but maybe it will happen a few days earlier, or I'd even take the next day! It'll be the first Christmas in our new house, and I wanted it to be special. But I guess we can't be too picky 6 months in...

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dd703/

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I really would like to take a break next cycle. I wasn't thrilled about the idea of a christmas baby, so I'd like to avoid 2 babies born in Feb. It sounds so stupid when I say it out loud, but I'm thinking a break would help us start fresh.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I'm feeling better now that I've started temping. I saw that I definitely O'd, so that's not what's wrong (which I THINK is reassuring...) I'm not sure we BD'd enough in our open window, but who knows, anything can happen.

Anything else to add? GL everyone!

GTKY: What are you putting in LO's Easter Basket (if you do one)? So far she's getting some treats. I forget what I bought already, but I know it's stuff she likes. Goldfish maybe? She's also getting a reusable travel coloring book that I'm making (washable crayons - aka dry erase, a mini photo album, and printed coloring pages to slide in). New tommee tippee cups. We plan on getting her a bigger present, either duplo/legos, something Frozen or baby doll related. We wanted to get her a slide (Target had a sale for $25 - but were out of them), but that's still up in the air.
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Loading the player...
  • Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 12th cycle TTC #2, cycle #4 AL

What's your CD? 14

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O

When are you testing? Probably 12 dpo

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV, Letrizole 2.5mg

What is your current phantom due date? End of Dec?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Yes

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Not really sure. My DH will be traveling a lot this summer making it very hard to have specific timing, so not sure if I will continue on Letrizole or not. Debating if we should just take a break for a few months and stop stressing, or go see an RE to see what we can do to move this along. 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? So tired of stressing about it and getting my hopes up.

Anything else to add? @vballgirl78 ((hugs)) this makes me so sad. I can only imagine how hard this day was for you. I am hoping to be pg my our due date in August, but we cannot control these things :( Praying for you and a BFP!

GTKY: What are you putting in LO's Easter Basket (if you do one)?So far I have some foam letters, colored bath soap, a ball, some ring pops, and bubbles. Not sure what else I will add! Probably some eggs with treats inside.
  • Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 7/8

What's your CD? 9

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  waiting to O

When are you testing? Not til I'm late

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? January sometime probably

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? just keep trying, don't know what else to do at this point

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? just trying not to stress about it and enjoy the time I have with only the three of us :)

GTKY: What are you putting in LO's Easter Basket (if you do one)? I've got tons of little things. ;-) Got a bunch of little toys on clearance and bubble gun from the dollar tree that he'll love. And of course a Chocolate Bunny!
  • Hi Ladies!  Just checking in on you...
    @vballgirl78 - I'm so sorry Monday was a tough day for you.  Hugs

<3 you ladies...I'm checking in even if I don't post all the time.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Congratulations @poohbear2015! That's so awesome!

imageimageimage
  • @poohbear2015- I just saw cycle day 2 on your chart. I'm so, so sorry! Sending big ((hugs)) your way!

imageimageimage
  • Thanks everyone. Yep - I'm back on the train. Thursday morning the line was super faint (the faintest of all the tests I'd taken all week). So I took a digi and it came up negative. AF reared her ugly head the following morning with a vengeance. I'm worried that it didn't stick because we're still nursing. So I'm going to work on weaning in the next few weeks so hopefully it will help. Easier said than done though. 
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"