Cloth Diapering
Options

Selling my whole stash!

Ladies!!  
Please help a sister out and buy my diaper stash!  It's basically everything you need to start up cloth diapering right away.  I cloth diapered half and half for the first 3 months before I just got tired of it.  So all my stuff is gently used.  A few items have light staining but mostly everything is in great condition!  I'm willing to sell some or all items, but i would love to just get rid of all of it in one go!  I didn't know gender when I bought them, so mostly everything is gender neutral, except for one pink BG.  

56 cloth wipes
5 Bummis 7-20 lb prefolds
24 GMD clotheez newborn prefolds
12 thirsties duo size one pocket diapers with inserts
2 thirsties covers
3 rumparooz covers
3 bumgenius one size pockets with inserts
1 blueberry one size pocket with inserts
1 charlie banana one size pocket with inserts
2 grovia NB AIO
2 lil joey NB AIO
4 alva baby pockets NB
6 snappis
2 planetwise large diaper pail wetbags
1 NEVER USED diaper sprayer 

i also want to sell my black moby wrap!  my baby never liked it!  
Please send me a message if you are interested in some or all of this!  Thanks my dears!

Re: Selling my whole stash!

• Options
    I doubt you'll get many bites without pics or at least print/color names and prices. Just sayin'.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I wish I was pregnant...I'll need newborn prefolds but DH would freak out if ANOTHER diaper package came, lol.  :)
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup, need pics.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I was going to ask for pics and more details on condition (for example I wouldn't buy something listed as GUC as my own preference but if anything is listed in EUC I would look into that for sure!)

Can you say what you'd be willing to sell the items for? (for example just saying you have a new diaper sprayer is great but how much do you want for it?) If you can list some prices next to the items instead of just one big go I think that would help too.

Because, let me tell you, there are a lot of things we still need. 

• Options
    Let me try this again!  Lol!

Everything excellent used condition except the prefolds...they have light staining.  Everything was washed using charlie's soap or rockin' green detergent.

$5: 56 cloth wipes
    $5: 5 Bummis 7-20 lb prefolds
    $20: 24 GMD clotheez newborn prefolds- some have light stains!
    $7/each:  12 thirsties duo size one pocket diapers with inserts
    $7/each:  2 thirsties covers
    $7/each:  3 rumparooz covers
    $7/each:  3 bumgenius one size pockets with inserts
    $7:  1 blueberry one size pocket with inserts
    $7:  1 charlie banana one size pocket with inserts
    $7/each:  2 grovia NB AIO
    $7/each:  2 lil joey NB AIO
    $5 for all 4:  4 alva baby pockets NB
    $5 for all:  6 snappis
    $5 each:  2 planetwise large diaper pail wetbags
    $30:  1 NEVER USED diaper sprayer 
    $30:  1 Black moby wrap

total=282 or take everything for $250!
  • Options
    Which ones are the BG and Blueberry OS pockets?
  • Options
    in the bottom pic, the aqua & green are BG, and the giraffe is a blueberry one, and also the light pink one in the middle pic is a BG
  • Options
    Just sent you a PM.  Thanks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Agree with shipping question, is this postage paid or no?

• Options
    PM'd you!

• Options
    Please add $5 dollars for shipping costs!! :)  oh and @bookitup, the sheets are from target!  
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip!  For large group!  If you just buy like one thing, then $2 would be fine!  I'm flexible!  Just want to get rid of all this stuff to make room in baby's dresser :)  And make back some of my money i spent on all these goodies!  
  • Options
    Are the wet bags still available? If so I'll take them. Also, which colors are the RaR covers and what colors/sizes are the Thirsties covers? (did I miss them in the pics somewhere?)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I may be interested in the gmd prefolds. How much with shipping for all 24?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I sent you a PM as well :)
  • Options
    What kind of diaper sprayer is that?
  • Options
    Sent you a PM on the 7th about the covers. Please update if you still have this stuff? Thanks.
  • Options
    I think everything is gone except the diaper sprayer and moby wrap.
  • Options
    Geez I pmd her twice and never got a response. Bummer.

• Options
    Sorry y'all!  i had a lot of responses, went on a first come first serve basis, tried to reply to everyone!!  Everything is gone except for moby wrap and diaper sprayer!  its a fuzzi bunz diaper sprayer that i purchased on amazon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"