Maryland Babies
Options

Nanny Share - Too Early!?

I'm not due until May 2014 but was told I need to start looking into daycare. I've been considering nanny share years before I became pregnant.

I currently work near Pigtown / Fed Hill but my home location will probably change from Fells Point.

Are there any nanny share options in this area for mid-summer 2014?! Please email me at shanj74@gmail.com with positive suggestions please.

Re: Nanny Share - Too Early!?

• Options
    I am also due in May! and am looking into nanny share and in-home care. I've hit a lot of road blocks looking this early...even though I was told to start looking as early as possible. I've found that holds true if you are putting your infant in a center however many in-home places don't know this far in advance if they will have room. I live in Elkridge and am also looking for part-week only care (tues-thurs) starting the first week of September. Have you had any luck with finding someone?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    No luck thus far but can't say I've searched hard. I just find it hard to believe that someone will know in 6-8 mths what their schedule / capacity will be. I'm definitely looking to possibly drop my little one off for interaction with other little people. I'll keep you posted on what I find.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dgiffing PM sent.
    ttag0511@yahoo.com, no PMs please.
  • Options
    Not seeing PM in my inbox. Am I looking in the right place?
  • Options
    Check out care.com or sittercity.com

I use to be a nanny in Baltimore and have done nanny shares before. Sometimes you can find a nanny interested in taking on another child! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"