Oregon Babies

Roll Call!

2»

Re: Roll Call!

• melzh411 said:

Due with our first at the end of August and live in Albany

im in salem :)
    Not too far north in Dundee!

• I'm in Hillsboro and my daughter is almost 3 months.
  • Loading the player...
  • ahanifan said:

melzh411 said:

when are you due? im due april 24 with #2
  • melzh411 said:

ahanifan said:

melzh411 said:

I'm due August 27th. I'll be happy to make it into August with it being twins :) This is my first pregnancy.
  • AprilWC - I'm in Beaverton and have a 4 month old - we should meet up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi I'm in vancouver due with my first baby on august I'm from Mexico but I have been calling the northwest my home for 8 years now.
  • ahanifan said:

melzh411 said:

ahanifan said:

melzh411 said:

I'm due August 27th. I'll be happy to make it into August with it being twins :) This is my first pregnancy.
    ahh congrats! I had vanishing twin syndrome so I will be making it full term most likely! let me know if you need anything!
  • Hey!! I'm Brandi, and I live in Vancouver! I have a 7 1/2 month old baby boy! We just moved here in December.
    I'm not new to TB I've been around for about 2 years.

I'm up to GTG sometime!

I know this is an older post though.

• Hi ladies! I live in the Beaverton/Hillsboro area and have a 13 month old daughter and a 4 1/2 year old son.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • jaq14jaq14 member
    hi :] My husband and i live in Vancouver, will be living in Portland shortly after baby's born -- due late August! Our first baby <3
  • Hi!  Hubby and I live in Beaverton, but I spend more time in Salem, where I work it seems.  We're having our first in late November 2014.  Super excited!

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage 
  • edited April 2014
    My name is Carrie I'm 24, and I found out recently that we are expecting twins. love living in the Portland area, it's beautiful compared to Arizona. We're almost 17 weeks and we find out in couple weeks what the babies are. This is our second pregnancy and the scariest since we are afraid of losing a child again.
  • Portland metro moms and first time moms! We should meet sometime
  • I'm due with my first mid November!
  • jaq14jaq14 member
    Hello! FTM due August 27th :D we live in Vancouver, but moving into PDX in the fall. any August Moms in the area??
  • jaq14jaq14 member
    aaand i realized i already posted... lol
  • Hi! We are moving from San Diego to Portland (my hometown) in late June. I have a 10.5 month old daughter and would love to meet up with some moms and babies. I work full time but am up for weekend outings, too.

I also will be needing a great pedi and maybe OB later this year, preferably not too far from multnomah village?thanks! Oh and great child care!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• RaeJ004RaeJ004 member
    Somehow I have never checked this board!  I live west of Hillsboro and have a 2 year old and am due in about 5 weeks with number 2.  It looks like there are quite a few Hillsboro/Beaverton area moms.  We should meet up!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Georgia 3/15/2012 Matilda 6/12/2014 TWINS!! Babies 3&4 EDD 11/22/2016
  • Hi! I'm expecting my first October 24th. We live in the Beaverton area.

IAmPregnant Ticker

• WatertreaderWatertreader member
    edited May 2014
    Hi - I'm Eve! I'm expecting my first November 1; we live in Portland.  Would love to chat more with others who are in the area, as the only other pregnant woman I know in town will be moving away next month!  
  • I just moved to Multnomah village from
    San Diego with my husband and our 15 month old daughter. We are expecting our second in May 2015. Would love to meet other local moms/families!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Living out in Banks. Our first is due December 24th. Less than 3 months to go!

Hi all!!
  • We are expecting our first in June 2015, and live in Vancouver, WA. DH works in Portland, and I work with a professional theatre company in Hillsboro, OR! I am on the June 2015 board, but would love to meet local mommies! :-)
    "Because you are alive, everything is possible." 

"Smile, breathe, and go slowly." 

-Thich Nhat Hanh

Pregnancy Ticker

• Looks like this is an older post - wondering if anyone else was interested in still getting together. I have a 2 month old & live in the Beaverton/Portland area.
  • Hi! I'm in Portland right near Washington Square. I'm a FTM 16w1d due May 2 with a little girl. I realize this is an old post but hoping we can liven it back up!
  • Hi beautiful mommies!

I am due in June, and live in Vancouver!  Any other mommies in Vancouver?  I work throughout Portland and Hillsboro, but reside in Vancouver and would love to connect with local mommies due near my EDD!  :-)

"Because you are alive, everything is possible." 

"Smile, breathe, and go slowly." 

-Thich Nhat Hanh

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi utopiaqueen I live in Vancouver as well I have a 3 month old baby boy. I would love to met
  • Just wanted to say hi! FTM with EDD Jan 9 for our little girl living in Beaverton/Aloha area. I'm active on the Jan15 board.

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• Salem area, DS is 2 months old!
  • Hi I'm Amanda. I live in Salem with my husband. We are expecting out first child due Feb 2016.
  • I'm Alina I have a 5 month old baby boy, Andrew 
  • Hey,
    I'm laurissa 37 yrs old, 9wks 3days pregnant with baby #5.
  • Hi I am Abigail and I am 5 weeks pregnant with baby #1! 
  • Hi Abigail! 

I am KJ from SE portland. I am about 9.5 weeks along. I also have a seven year old. 
  • Megan 31 in Beaverton with my hubby and 2 fur babies awaiting our 1st baby in July! I am always up for meeting other mamas! 
  • hi @clammycolt and @mdallam216 - glad I’m not the only pregnant woman in all of Oregon haha, seemed like it when I checked this group a couple months ago. I’m in the Salem area. Often work in Portland but temporarily unemployed and basically quarantining down here with the husband and dog these days. Due in late August! 
  • Hi I'm Emily, I live just outside of Vancouver, WA.

Expecting my first in November, out of work for a while through all this quarantine.
    Met:   1-3-2020
    BFP:  3-9-2020
    EDD: 11-20-2020

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers