November 2012 Moms

It's the weekend...

What exciting (or not so exciting) things are happening in your life these days?

Any fabulous deals you've scored lately?

Big plans coming up in the next month?

Thoughts on Easter? Quiet family time? Or big, busy, family feast sort of gathering?

Re: It's the weekend...

• What exciting (or not so exciting) things are happening in your life these days?
    - I made it through 2 full days alone with 2 kids under 1.5 years old.
    All the kids home this weekend. Plus my sister. (She is staying a couple days next week to help me transition as well.

- We saved a ton of money on my new truck. We got 'employee pricing' because of the company DH works for, a loyalty bonus because we already own another vehicle of the same brand. We got a gas card for discount on 800 litres that is awesome!!

- Nothing fabulous. I'd like to do a day trip to either visit my family or just a mini getaway with DH. Haven't decided which way I want to go.

Thoughts on Easter? Quiet family time? Or big, busy, family feast sort of gathering?
    - I'd prefer the quiet family thing, just us, but MIL will likely tell us last minute that she expects us at her house for a gathering of friends and family.

• Work this past week sucked!! I'm so drained!! Thankfully we are leaving for vacation tomorrow!!! No fabulous deals for me...no time to do much working 50 hour work weeks!! We did get out last weekend and got DD lots of cute summery clothes for vacation at old navy if that counts Big plans are leaving for Florida tomorrow until Thursday and then my mom wants to watch Emma so DH and I will be heading to Tennessee for the vols orange and white game next Saturday!!! I'm so excited it's my first orange and white game!!! Easter we will probably go up to my parents and have dinner, not much else. And my tablet hates me and won't format correctly...sorry :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • exciting NBR: I have a smartphone and am learning to use it.  We are going to our second baseball game today

Exciting Baby: She is starting to talk and learning more signs (we learned "help" yesterday.

I have not been shopping much other than groceries.  I do get unusually excited when I get free groceries though... scored a free $5 gift card because they rung my purchase up wrong

Big plans: I think I am going to start applying for work again.  Update the ol resume and start looking.  a second income would be great and I am not used to not being the one in control of the money hahaha That being said (my new annoying phrase) I am happy with how well we ARE doing with our new arrangement

Easter:  My SIL has always wanted to do a egg hunt for our niece but it never pans out.  So I told her we would come over if she wanted to do one.  I was hoping for a nice back yard hunt and small brunch and cocktails but looks like it might turn into more

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• What exciting (or not so exciting) things are happening in your life these days?

With #2 in the way, I am excited for the first appointment coming up the middle of the month.
    We also have a small vacation planned with MIL for July. This should be interesting. It will be a 9 hour car ride. On the plus side, she wanted us to be part of us meeting her mother for the first time. (It is a long story.)

We bought a mini-van. We thought we got a good deal, but we got a great deal. DH picked it up Thursday and is in love. I will get to see it Sunday.

Nope. Just my doctor appointment.

Easter weekend will be at home with small baskets for the kids. Then, the weekend after we will head to the IL's. It will be our clan, MIL, SFIL and FIL. So, still nothing huge.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"