Breastfeeding

Best place to buy replacement pump parts?

Hello Ladies! 

I'm currently pregnant with number 2 and plan on breastfeeding again this time. It didn't work out so well the first time because I wasn't as informed. I have an Advent single electric pump I used with my daughter who's 3 1/2. Can I still buy parts for this pump or do the models change out more frequent than that? If I can buy parts where is the best place to do this? 

TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Best place to buy replacement pump parts?

• I don't have the same pump as you do, but I have found amazon as the best place to buy the pump parts.

You may want to look at your medical insurance coverage and see if they might cover a new pump for you.

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • I don't have the same pump as you do, but I have found amazon as the best place to buy the pump parts.

You may want to look at your medical insurance coverage and see if they might cover a new pump for you.

Anniversary

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

• Loading the player...
  • I wish my insurance would cover a pump. That would be awesome! Unfortunately my plan was grandfathered in (military) and getting a pump through Tricare is next to impossible. 
  • Check amazon although it might be better just to buy a brand new pump depending on how much parts cost, if thats the case I would get a double :)

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • I would love a double. I couldn't afford one the first time around. Thank you for the input ladies! 
  • mommatotwo2mommatotwo2 member
    edited April 2014
    Also check Target, baby boutiques and the company website, that's how I got replacements for my 5 year old medela. I was also unable to EBF my first due to various issues and have been successfully EBF my second (added solids at 6 months) for 10 months now :) you can do it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I bought a used pump on Craigslist - the hugea enjoy (ok for use by multiple moms) for $60. It is a double pump and my favorite (I also have a medela PISA which I like but isn't my fav).

It uses medela parts, which are easy to get on amazon.

Might be an option?

Anniversary

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"