Secondary IF
Options

ffs dh

Oh lord I am so irked wth dh right now! I bought a Mabis to start temping tomorrow since I start my first cycle of clomid... I read every single insert ever, so went to read it amd he says omg you are making this too difficuly this isn't some scientific calculation... I said no, it will give us an idea if I have ovulated before the bloodwork on cd 21... and he then proceeded to tell me that's what the meds are for and I need to just stop... :( is anyone elses dh not so into the temping? Kinda just pissed me the f off!!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: ffs dh

• Options
    pettycrockerpettycrocker member
    edited March 2014
    Keep in mind that CD21 B/W is actually 7DPO, they say 21 based off a standard day 14 O, but a lot of times Clomid will make you O later, since you are going to be charting this cycle you will know exactly when you are 7DPO, and get more accurate results. 

Tell your H to STFU, seriously. You should definitely try not to over-stress TTC, BUT you also DO NOT want to WASTE Clomid cycles by not having sex at the right times, not to mention, you want to make sure you go in for testing on the appropriate days. 

Are you going for U/S checks? 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't really talk to him about it other than to say "my alarm will go off really early every morning. Yes, it's for a reason. No, I probably won't get out of bed right away." I answered his questions when he asked, but I didn't invite his opinion on whether or not I should temp because I wanted to and it wasn't negotiable, nor did the temping itself really affect him.

If you want him to chill out about it, tell him he better hope all your efforts "fix" the IF or he's going to have to have treatments and procedures, too..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Keep in mind that CD21 B/W is actually 7DPO, they say 21 based off a standard day 14 O, but a lot of times Clomid will make you O later, since you are going to be charting this cycle you will know exactly when you are 7DPO, and get more accurate results. 

Tell your H to STFU, seriously. You should definitely try not to over-stress TTC, BUT you also DO NOT want to WASTE Clomid cycles by not having sex at the right times, not to mention, you want to make sure you go in for testing on the appropriate days. 

I'm not sure at this point about the u/s.

And I tried tellin dh what you said, and he of course has to be a smart ass, and says "well, I know when to go in... when its wett...." damn freak.

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    SassFrass said:

I'm not sure at this point about the u/s. And I tried tellin dh what you said, and he of course has to be a smart ass, and says "well, I know when to go in... when its wett...." damn freak.
    Perfect, so he just solved all your IF issues. Boom! You're pregnant.  8-| 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsCastillo, I ♡ you lol

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    Tell your husband not to be such an arse. We don't temp, but if we did I'd probably have to remind DW, because she's really bad at remembering to do anything. 
    Children Mentioned!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Assisted Conception tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"