3rd Trimester
Options

God, I am so disgusting.

Now, I'm drooling when I sleep, like, massive amounts of drool. For the past week and a half, even when I nap, I drool so much I soak my pillow in it! I fell asleep on hubsters shoulder.. woke myself up from the drool. He laughed, I however, am totally grossed out by myself. 

Between the snoring and drooling and the 3rd trimester discharge.. I am totally annoyed and disgusted by myself at this point. 

Sorry for the rant, but I needed to vent..

Thanks for listening, again, ladies.  :)]

Re: God, I am so disgusting.

• Options
    hahah I snore soo bad now… It's so easy to snore.. I feel like the back of my throat has gained wait and it just flaps around when i breath! lol
  • Options
    I had all the same lovely issues. Enjoy! All the joys of pregnancy!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, add me to the snoring and drooling club.  It's so gross...I hate the drool!   Hopefully this is one of those things that goes away quickly after giving birth???
    imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm right there with u I drool and snore and make noises when I sleep my hubby laughs but I feel like a beast! I'm almost 38 weeks the drooling is the least of it how about the waddling and peeing every 20 minutes lol! Hang in there!
  • Options
    Haha I found that as soon as my son was born... The drooling started. I think it's because I'm so tired, I fall asleep as quickly as possible once the baby does... In whatever position I happen to be in. Yeah.. I wake up in puddles of drool.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hahaha! I'm a drooler, too. I am a sick, sick person. Seriously I hate it. 
    Baby Maloney due 8-3-14!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options
    I've been sleeping with a towel covering my pillow my entire pregnancy. There's so much drool, I wake up to it on my chin... 

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Options
    Drooling, snoring, waddling, hemorrhoids, farting... I feel so beautiful ;)
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, drool, snoring even a bit of pee dribble if I wait too long and have a strong Braxton Hicks cont. I found that sleeping a bit upright helped with the snoring significantly, I was actually scaring the cats. The drooling subsides as well having my head and upper back elevated, everything else is just comic relief at this point, especially the hobbit feat from sitting too long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"