Parenting
Options

Hay day

Anyone else addicted to playing hay day on your smart phone?

baby development

Re: Hay day

• Options

Move over Candy Crush; I'm back to Sims like it's 1998!

Trendsetter

::brushes off shoulder::

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol. It's a farming game. Pretty awesome. :)

baby development
  • Options
    Also I would like to say I am on level 450 on candy crush. But hay day took over.

baby development
  • Options
    Lol. Nails screws and bolts are the hardest to get. Thankfully the woods not. Trying planting big fields of wheat and harvesting all at once. It usually gives you things you need 1/3 times.

baby development
  • Options
    I'm level 35

baby development
  • Options
    Created a neighborhood in hay day for bump members. Neighborhood name is thebump.

baby development
  • Options
    I play, but my mother is in deep.  She called me one day to see if I would go to her house and harvest because she had a shipment going out before she got home from work.  
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    Oh goodness lol. That's so funny. Half the time I don't care about shipments. I just sell everything to rack up on coins to buy new machines

baby development
  • Options
    If I wanted to play sims on the computer, what is the best game to have?
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    I bought the Sims 3 in a package with the High-End Loft and Late Night expansion packs. I got them off the EA site and downloaded them for around $20 I think.

I love Sims, but it always overheats my laptop. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    8411mommy8411mommy member
    edited March 2014
    Hay day is sorta like FarmVille but way cooler. Lol

baby development
  • Options
  • Options
    I don't spend money either. I like how in hay day sometimes there is a ticket at the mail box to watch a commercial for a diamond

baby development
  • Options
    I love hay day , but my DH is mr " I hate technology and you spend too much time on your mobile devices" , will bogart my iPad for hours to play hayday. He is so addicted that he got, mad' at our 4 year old for doing something that wasn't in his plan for the game. Then he got 'mad 'at me for calling it a game. I've never played FarmVille but I really love hayday.
  • Options
    I've started a "neighborhood" in hay day for bumpies. Its called thebump
    Anybody that has leveled up enough to open up the option feel free to join

baby development
  • Options
    Same here @MissyC979‌ . I miss playing the sims, I haven't since DS was born. I'm playing Farm heroes now and will be playing hay day now.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"