November 2014 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest!

I don't see this yet. So ladies, get to it!

Re: Monday Bitchfest!

• Options
    Mine - DH doesn't spend enough time with DD and me. We have a rule about him not being on the computer or a gaming station (as he is a gamer) until DD goes to bed. So he just sits on the couch and plays on his phone -.-

When DD does go to bed he heads to the garage and tinkers or works on his side business. I don't mind the side business part but I'd really like to actually see my husband every once in a while.
  • Options
    People are stupid. Seriously stupid. I work in HR and am always surprised. I hire grown ups for a reason, please behave as such.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't decide whether hubs is being a short tempered dickhole or if I'm being an unruly bitch... :-?
    Little of column A, little of column B? Hmmph.
  • Options
    FhSTAR81 said:
    My husband is acting like a jerk. We had an ultrasound today and they only saw the gestational sac. She said if the beginning it's too early to be seen and is t sure why they wanted me to be seen. They did it as an abdominal scan. They should have seen more and he doesn't get why I'm upset. He's all well they still saw something. Yeah but not what they should have seen. Now he's mad I'm snapping at him.
    I'm sorry your going through this and that your husband isn't really getting it. Maybe your dates are off? Maybe you can't see as much with an abdominal u/s as a vaginal u/s? I'm not really sure, but I will definitely keep my FX for you!
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    Holy mean girls at work. The last 3 times I have worked they have been bad mouthing other people. At the end of the day yesterday I finally said, wow you are mean! I don't get why people feel the need to constantly tear down other people, especially for their looks. Grow the fuck up!
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    I know people are just trying to be helpful and supportive and that they love me, and it's hard to find the right thing to say to me right now but if I hear ONE more person (IRL no one has said this on here yet) say in response to me being referred to a high risk OB for 5ths disease, "Oh well you now get to see your baby all the time on those fancy ultrasounds and gets lots of pictures of your little one" I'm going to scream. I told DH last night I feel like saying "oh I know! I was so glad when I found out I got a disease that could potentially harm my baby so I could get more ultrasounds and be put in high risk! Lucky me!"

Again, I know they are trying to be there for me and make me feel better, but I don't like that response. I just don't. It doesn't make me feel better.

• Options
    Awaiting my appt for the surgeon to fix this pain. I'm seriously losing my shit

• Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    It's Monday. Says it all. I worked my 3day wknd, I should be off today and not back until tomorrow afternoon. Instead, my dumbass signed up for OT not realizing it puts me working 7 in a row. I work 11s, with tomorrow being a 5.5hr shift. Thursday can. not. get. here. soon. enough. Uggghhh.

I'm just done, put a fork in me!

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    FhSTAR81 said:

dmo1371 said:

FhSTAR81 said:

My husband is acting like a jerk. We had an ultrasound today and they only saw the gestational sac. She said if the beginning it's too early to be seen and is t sure why they wanted me to be seen. They did it as an abdominal scan. They should have seen more and he doesn't get why I'm upset. He's all well they still saw something. Yeah but not what they should have seen. Now he's mad I'm snapping at him.

I'm sorry your going through this and that your husband isn't really getting it. Maybe your dates are off? Maybe you can't see as much with an abdominal u/s as a vaginal u/s? I'm not really sure, but I will definitely keep my FX for you!

Thanks. There's a good chance my dates are off by at least 3 days. I was temping but not really, so I don't know. I know when I got my faint positive so idk. I go back in 2 weeks.
    ---end quote---

@FhSTAR81‌ I'm sorry you're going through this. ((Hugs)) and sending Ts & Ps your way. I am really surprised they didn't do it transvag, it's a better image in early pregnancy.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    @FhSTAR81‌ FX your hubby comes around and that everything looks fab in 2 weeks!

My Monday bitch is that I don't understand why people think it's ok to bring stinky fish in for lunch at work. The microwave and entire office smell. X(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Had an inspection done on the house we're trying to buy and a ton of structural problems were uncovered.  Stressed out!!  Don't know if the seller is going to want to address all these problems, as fixing them will likely run into the multiple thousands of dollars.

• Options
    AbbeyH said:

People are stupid. Seriously stupid. I work in HR and am always surprised. I hire grown ups for a reason, please behave as such.

At my last job, one of the higher-ups in HR was one of the worst people to work with. I was surprised by this, because I figured working in HR, you should be especially aware of how to conduct yourself!

I'm a programmer, my department had written several custom programs for HR (from tracking write-ups for tardiness to medical mistakes by doctors/nurses that could be life threatening). This lady in HR would only work with one of our programmers. If she knew someone else worked on the project, she would say the enhancement was inadequate, that we flat-out didn't do it, etc. She would throw innocent people under the bus, anything so she could get her way of working with her "favorite". It got to the point that when we had feature/change requests, etc., our director would have the "favorite" go to the meeting, then hand it off to whomever was actually going to work on it, then when it was done, the "favorite" sent her the notification work was completed. It was a ridiculous process, especially for a senior director or VP in HR. If almost anybody else resorted to the antics and bullying she did, they would have been written up!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Teething is a bitch. DD is working on her 2 top eye teeth. She is a drooling chewing mess. And either the teeth or baby night terrors have had her up screaming in the middle of the night for 3 nights now. I need some sleep. Hoping for a good nap. I-)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    The buyers on our house had an inspection on it today. DH and I cleaned the house last night, but the inspectors left the house looking like crap. Last thing I want to do is pick up the instillation they tracked through the upstairs and mop the floor from the mud they tracked in.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    jess123456jess123456 member
    edited March 2014
    FhSTAR81 said:

I am also sorry. I am not sure how far along you are because I am mobile but when I went in a couple of weeks ago at 6 weeks and 2 days all she could see was a sac via abdominal. She then did the internal one that same day and sure enough a yolk sac and heart beat were detected. It's still very small even if you are as much as 8 weeks and an internal ultrasound would hopefully reveal more. I know how scary this all is and I'm sorry that your husband is not being more understanding. They just don't get it sometimes.
  • Options

Today is the series finale of HIMYM and that makes me blue.

ETA: I'm pissed at myself for not getting that extra taco at taco bell. 

HIMYM! I get weepy at the commercials. DH told me he will have a box of tissues ready. I will likely need them all in my weakened emotional state.
  • Options
    We were supposed to have a snow storm today... I was supposed to wake up and call in and work from home because it was supposed to be blizzarding outside. It's almost 2:00 I'm still at work and the snow hasn't even started to fall yet! So annoying!

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options

I'm in here to bitch about DH.

I am the MOH in 2 weddings right now & I have a TON of wedding crap going on.  It's annoying & exhausting & I definitely would prefer to be at home w/him & our dogs.  HOWEVER, this is stuff that I don't really have a choice about.  Well DH has been complaining & whining about me never being home & how it's not "normal" to have to do this much wedding stuff... it's making me feel so guilty!  He apologized last night after snapping at me via text while I was at a bridal shower I was throwing... but I am really getting tired of his attitude.  I'm sorry I can't be everything to everyone right now - but seriously, deal w/it & be supportive of me!  I'm EXHAUSTED.  I don't want to have to deal w/your attitude on top of it all.

I was just in a wedding and totally get it 100%.  It'll all be over soon!

(I hate being in weddings with the fire of 1000 suns)

Me too.  Love my friends - hate all the crap I have to do for the weddings.  I want everything to be all they ever dreamed of, etc. - but then I just put pressure on myself & get stressed out.  I spend too much money.  One of the weddings will be over 4/26 (after I get through the weekend-long bach party this upcoming weekend, sigh).  The other is my sister's & is in Sonoma in August.  So that will be super fun at 5 months pregnant :).  At least that will be our babymoon & my sister is the greatest person alive. 

Seriously though - I want to go back to just being a wedding guest.

Agreed.  I spent $1800 being in the wedding I was just in.  That's a lot of money!  I told DH I am retiring myself from the bridesmaid business, until his sister gets married.

• Options
    When I had a blood draw the nurse used a bandaid over gauze instead of medical tape. That's going to be a bitch to pull off.
  • Options

I'm in here to bitch about DH.

I am the MOH in 2 weddings right now & I have a TON of wedding crap going on.  It's annoying & exhausting & I definitely would prefer to be at home w/him & our dogs.  HOWEVER, this is stuff that I don't really have a choice about.  Well DH has been complaining & whining about me never being home & how it's not "normal" to have to do this much wedding stuff... it's making me feel so guilty!  He apologized last night after snapping at me via text while I was at a bridal shower I was throwing... but I am really getting tired of his attitude.  I'm sorry I can't be everything to everyone right now - but seriously, deal w/it & be supportive of me!  I'm EXHAUSTED.  I don't want to have to deal w/your attitude on top of it all.

I was just in a wedding and totally get it 100%.  It'll all be over soon!

(I hate being in weddings with the fire of 1000 suns)
    I hate being in weddings! Soooo expensive! SIL got married in the summer. She was bridezilla and completely disorganized. It was insane. Later found out she was high on coke through the whole process...that explained A LOT

Thankfully I don't see us being in anymore.
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So DH's parents live in mexico half the year. In the desert part not tropical at all. We went down last year when DD was 8 montsh (aand sick!) and it sucked. His mom is mentally disabled due to strokes so I ended up being the baby sitter while FIL kept doing guys trips with DH and people it sucked ass.

Talked to him last night and he was saying how when he gets back he's going to focus on getting the whole family there next spring. He justifies being away from his grandkids and partying half the year by saying he bought this place "for the family". If it was for the family he would have bought somewhere where his children and their families could afford to go. or want to go.

So are we going to go? HELL NO! A toddler and newborn? Not a chance. Sadly it's going to be a big deal and he won't get why we wont go. Plus there is so much drama that always happens. Plus DH's family drinks way too much. So even if it was just DH and me we both still wouldn't want to go.
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FhSTAR81 said:

FhSTAR81 said:

I am also sorry. I am not sure how far along you are because I am mobile but when I went in a couple of weeks ago at 6 weeks and 2 days all she could see was a sac via abdominal. She then did the internal one that same day and sure enough a yolk sac and heart beat were detected. It's still very small even if you are as much as 8 weeks and an internal ultrasound would hopefully reveal more. I know how scary this all is and I'm sorry that your husband is not being more understanding. They just don't get it sometimes.

I'm 6 weeks 3 days. I'm trying not to panic but I'm full on panicking.
    I totally get the panic. I am the same way. I am no doctor however the embryo is still so tiny at 6 weeks and 3 days so it would be really hard to see it via an abdominal ultrasound. My office typically won't do an abdominal until 9 or 10 weeks and will only do a tv prior to that. I am not sure why my tech even tried with the abdominal at first because she even told me that it would be unlikely to see anything but a sac that way. I am thinking positive thoughts for you that things are progressing as they should.

• Options
    I have to grocery shop tonight.  I always do it on Sundays, but I've had bronchitis since last Tuesday and even though yesterday was the first day I felt like a semi-normal human being, DH ended up working a 12 and I didn't have the energy to take DS with me, so I had to put it off to tonight, right after work.  I'm probably going to stab someone.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you! I have ben waiting for this! I was so upset yesterday - we haven't told anyone about the pregnancy except my mom but yesterday I was at church and I was outed in a crappy way! An older gentlemen who can often be nice but too often has poor social skills came up to me and said "so how far along are you?" I tried to play it off but he replied "oh come on, you can't hide it forever, you're already showing!" I think yesterday was the day my overly emotional symptom kicked in because I lost it. I started crying because I know I gained a few pounds after my loss and the holiday season. I probably went up a size but come on! I'm only just now 6 weeks. It really upset me because I am not ready to tell people and also it made me feel fat! And now I feel shallow...
    EDD: November 24, 2014
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    It's not horrible, but I feel bad for it...I have resorted to prepared microwave meals because I cannot cook or eat the same thing 2 days in a row. I love to cook and feel so much better eating fresh that the thought of feeding my baby microwave meals just makes me sad. Can't wait to get past this and back into my apron...yeah, don't really wear one, but you get the picture :)

Anniversary

• Options
    I hate everyone I work with right now.  They are all acting like a bunch of spoiled babies while they get to be out in the field doing fun stuff and I get to sit in the office listening them complain about every little thing while getting paid HANDSOMELY (but apparently not good enough according to them) and all meals and expenses paid for.  

OH! and I have been giving serious side-eye to the FTM's who have been saying they need maternity pants already, but here I am in my 'fat' jeans with the button unbuttoned because it was seriously uncomfortable.  I looked at Old Navy, but I am too cheap to buy maternity pants yet, plus I don't know if I like the crazy wide band or the narrow band for the long haul, so should probably wait till I am a bit bitter (that's a typo, but I am keeping it!) before I commit to new pants.

Spring (and dresses!) can't come soon enough!

• Options
    MmmPopcornMmmPopcorn member
    edited March 2014
    I hate when my administrators/coworkers mess with my schedule. I'm a teacher, and I have all my week's lesson plans done the Friday of the prior week. I get into school today and find out that TWO assemblies were scheduled for this week. I now have to shift around my whole week's schedule to accommodate those darn assemblies. I'm sure I'll enjoy the speakers, but I feel like I suffer when I try to plan ahead.

FhSTAR81, 6w3d is really effin' early for an abdominal u/s. You can't expect a decent image on abdominal u/s until at LEAST 8 weeks. If you have a retroverted uterus, it can take even longer. Hopefully you'll get a better image soon. T&P for you!

Edit: Added a sentence.

image      image

• Options
    I hate Diablo 3 because it's all my husband does anymore.  I hate that my pants are too tight.  I hate that my boss just left for the day and it's 3:00.  I can't wait til I find out if I passed the bar exam in 3 weeks so that I can just leave the office early.

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage 
  • Options
    Thanks!  I'm dying to JUST KNOW already if I passed or if I have to do it again.  <3

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage 
  • Options
    abbyful said:
    At my last job, one of the higher-ups in HR was one of the worst people to work with. I was surprised by this, because I figured working in HR, you should be especially aware of how to conduct yourself! I'm a programmer, my department had written several custom programs for HR (from tracking write-ups for tardiness to medical mistakes by doctors/nurses that could be life threatening). This lady in HR would only work with one of our programmers. If she knew someone else worked on the project, she would say the enhancement was inadequate, that we flat-out didn't do it, etc. She would throw innocent people under the bus, anything so she could get her way of working with her "favorite". It got to the point that when we had feature/change requests, etc., our director would have the "favorite" go to the meeting, then hand it off to whomever was actually going to work on it, then when it was done, the "favorite" sent her the notification work was completed. It was a ridiculous process, especially for a senior director or VP in HR. If almost anybody else resorted to the antics and bullying she did, they would have been written up!
    People can be terrible no matter what position they hold.  I'm sorry you had to deal with that suck-y HR.  Hopefully my employees aren't feeling that way about me right now... I've had a bitchy moment or two in the last few weeks...thanks hormones! (and stupid people)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"