April 2011 Moms

F word!?

so….we all try to watch our mouths but it must have slipped because DS1 thinks this word is hilarious…
he will say it randomly. If i yell for any reason (i hurt myself, he is going to hurt himself or i've repeated myself 1200 times….) and he'll just yell it out REALLY loud. 
i try to ignore it but sometimes he'll repeat it like 5 times. i usually try to say ' you mean your fort?' lets go build your fort' then today he said ' NO F#*$' haha it's so not funny but i don't really know what else to do except just ignore it. i don't even want to draw attention to it - good or bad. 

anyone else??
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F word!?

• I'm still waiting for her first F bomb and a little surprised it hasn't happened yet. Hubby has quite the potty mouth when driving.
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• I slipped and said "shut up" in front of Nora one time. It was in a joking way to DH when he said something I thought was unbelievable, but she picked up on it right away. She started going around telling me, DH, and the dogs, "You shut up!" She did that for a week or 2, but she seems to be over it now, thankfully.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • K was saying "What the F--?" for a couple of days and we just completely ignored it.  We figured out it was from DH saying it in the car while driving.  After about 3-4 days of saying it she stopped.  DH stopped saying it too which might have helped. :)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
    bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
    bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
    bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014
  • Andrew has dropped a couple F bombs at home. I'm pretty sure me and my road rage are to blame.  We've just ignored it and he's stopped.  I haven't gotten any calls from daycare so I'm guessing he hasn't slipped up there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • it's stopped around here too! hasn't said it in weeks…thank god!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, just this evening, as we walked out of the house I heard 
    "Oh Sh*t Mommy!  Did you forget your keys?"  
    (I hadn't, but apparently I do often enough that she was worried :/ )
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
    bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
    bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
    bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014
  • My DD has dropped the F bomb on me a few times.  I have ignored it and she forgets about it until I or DH slip up.  So far daycare hasn't mentioned cursing, so I am assuming she hasn't said it there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Carissa says "dammit!" Whenever I tell her I have to go to work she sighs and says "again? dammit!" haha. I ignore her.
    Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Baby #4; 7/7/2018
  • just ignore it... our 3 year old picked it up at my husband parent's house. when we picked him up he said f#@* that!! ya I was really happy.. my husband tho it was so funny.. but we didn't say anything to Blake.. I think he new it was bad.. but after 5day's of ignoring him say it.. he stopped.. wish u luck.. it's not easy to ignore it :-/..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"