So, the results of the urologist appt. are in...DH will have vericocele repair surgery again. We have been fighting about when he should/can have it. He would have liked to wait until the school year is over or nearly over. I pointed out that if we have the surgery in May and it takes about 6 months to see if it helped, we would be in November by then and nearly at the end of our IF coverage (we will no longer have coverage after this year).
So he was looking for a date in April and kept fretting over it fitting into his schedule. He asked for my input and I told him that what I had to say would not be helpful. He insisted he wanted to know. So I said if you hadn't waited to take the damned Clomid for 2 months you could have already had the surgery when you weren't so busy at school. I warned him.
DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010
TTC #2 since 6/2010
10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013.
DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair.
Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies.
Wishing, hoping, waiting.