October 2013 Moms

GTKY: Characters You Hate

DH and I were having a conversation about this the other night.  Some shows just have characters that you hate/give you the creeps/annoy you like no other. 
Mine are:

Lori Grimes:  I found everything about her annoying on TWD.

Mellie Grant (Scandal):  The whole fake a miscarriage plot had me hate her and she pulls off the bitch so well.

Let's hear yours...

Re: GTKY: Characters You Hate

• I'd have to think about it some more, but Lori Grimes made me think of Sarah Tancredi from Prison Break.  I found her annoying because she was always messing their shit up! 

Actually I just thought of another because I'm watching Grey's Anatomy (season 5!).  Meredith Grey is kind of annoying.  Something about her makes me roll my eyes sometimes.

• Lori is one of the reasons I quit watching TWD!

Clara on Doctor Who. I don't know why, but her entire plotline irks me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • WeljadraakWeljadraak member
    edited March 2014
    hlb622 said:

I loathe Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

oh my  gaWd, Joffrey, yes.  Props to Jack Gleeson, though.

• rsigler said:
    I know it's not quite the same thing but I LOATHE Nicolas Cage. I hate every character he plays in every movie I've seem him in. I love Leaving Las Vegas (one of my favorite movies), but even in that movie his character is a piece of shit alcoholic. National Treasure is the WORST, cannot stand that movie. DH loves that movie and has seen it hundreds of times.
    How about City of Angels?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• hlb622 said:

I loathe Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

I'm hoping that someone stabs him in the face soon. Or just let Arya back at him...

This makes me lol.

Stuck in the quote box.

I hate spongebob.  And Andie McDowell (sp?) I'm too lazy to look it up right now.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• I can't stand Gemma on Sons of Anarchy. I also loathe Ted on How I Met Your Mother... Too whiney
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Ohhh and Patricia Heaton!!  Ever since she made those comments about Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, I can't look at her the same.

• edited March 2014
    I really really dislike the character Cece on New Girl..so much that since she came back this season more I cannot watch the show.  She is annoying and adds nothing to the show.

I am a big big fan of Dexter..but season 2 I could not stand Lila.  She made me physically angry during the show.  I was glad when he killed her.

Also I cannot watch any movie with Evan Rachel Wood in it.  She makes my blood boil since I feel like she had a lot to do with my idol Dita's fall apart of her marriage.  Soo I have not seen Across the Universe and never will lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo octoberowls_zps78dd2214.png

May Siggy: Baby in disguise

photo photo1-1.jpg
  • Speaking of TWD, I hate hate hate Carl. He's so annoying. Plus, I hate that he wears that stupid hat all the time. He started out whiny and bitchy, but now he thinks he's this giant badass. Excuse me dude, you still play dress up with your dads hat...how badass can you be!?

Zombies can eat him any time now...
  • Haha I like Ted from HIMYM!!! He's so dorky that it makes me think that is what I'd be like out in the dating world since I'm a dork. As a side note I just realized that lunch lady scooter is David Burtka, Neil Patrick Harris' real life partner so I said something to DH and he was like Barney is gay!!?!?? No way?!?!?? And I was like uh yeah, that's why his character is so funny!!!! Silly DH.

I'll have to think of more characters I despise, but Bella from Twilight is the top of my shit list.
  • @ashleymarie512 DH kept saying "is this where they kill Carl?!" throughout the finale last night. He was pretty disappointed when Carl made it into the boxcar.
    :))

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha I like Ted from HIMYM!!! He's so dorky that it makes me think that is what I'd be like out in the dating world since I'm a dork. As a side note I just realized that lunch lady scooter is David Burtka, Neil Patrick Harris' real life partner so I said something to DH and he was like Barney is gay!!?!?? No way?!?!?? And I was like uh yeah, that's why his character is so funny!!!! Silly DH. I'll have to think of more characters I despise, but Bella from Twilight is the top of my shit list.
    My DH is still in denial that NPH is gay.  He has no issue with people being gay he just says NPH is the lady killer.  He can't possibly be gay. 

• tashad18 said:

Haha I like Ted from HIMYM!!! He's so dorky that it makes me think that is what I'd be like out in the dating world since I'm a dork. As a side note I just realized that lunch lady scooter is David Burtka, Neil Patrick Harris' real life partner so I said something to DH and he was like Barney is gay!!?!?? No way?!?!?? And I was like uh yeah, that's why his character is so funny!!!! Silly DH.

I'll have to think of more characters I despise, but Bella from Twilight is the top of my shit list.

My DH is still in denial that NPH is gay.  He has no issue with people being gay he just says NPH is the lady killer.  He can't possibly be gay. 

DH, he's just a great actor! He seems like an overall great guy IRL too... Like I would want to be friends with them!
  • Haha I like Ted from HIMYM!!! He's so dorky that it makes me think that is what I'd be like out in the dating world since I'm a dork. As a side note I just realized that lunch lady scooter is David Burtka, Neil Patrick Harris' real life partner so I said something to DH and he was like Barney is gay!!?!?? No way?!?!?? And I was like uh yeah, that's why his character is so funny!!!! Silly DH. I'll have to think of more characters I despise, but Bella from Twilight is the top of my shit list.
    Oooo interesting!  I didn't realize that.  On a related note Sandy Rivers is Alyson Hannigan's husband IRL, Alexis Denisof.  Of course, he will always be Wesley.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z9GI7awYj4Q/Ue7vOPscI5I/AAAAAAAAA04/xprglcd19vY/s1600/Wesley+spazz+gif.gif
  • @deedee1017‌ You're not coming back from your hate of Monica. Nope.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• how has nobody mentioned prince hans??!

• jennlin said:
    how has nobody mentioned prince hans??!

Yea, that guy was a real douche canoe.

• Two of the interns on Grey's Anatomy. I can't even be bothered to learn their names. The one guy, and that blonde girl. I also didn't care for the one that died, I like the actress that played her but feel like she just can't land a lasting role.

• @Amjoy25‌ you don't mean that. I'd post my shocked gif to remind you why you love me, but I can't gif from my tablet. Fwiw, she never bothered me during the friends era but now watching repeats (or the complete series on DVD), she irks me.

• @Amjoy25‌ you don't mean that. I'd post my shocked gif to remind you why you love me, but I can't gif from my tablet. Fwiw, she never bothered me during the friends era but now watching repeats (or the complete series on DVD), she irks me.

Nope. I won't love tit this.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Lee81Lee81 member
    Absolutely everyone on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I actually can't stand the show because the characters are such horrible people. But they aren't exactly written to be liked.
  • Lee81 said:
    Absolutely everyone on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I actually can't stand the show because the characters are such horrible people. But they aren't exactly written to be liked.
    Whaaaaaaa?  This show just isn't for you then. 

https://25.media.tumblr.com/93e47fe939423d3731c6c70e152e3f6c/tumblr_mrdy8yZNNR1sfow2io1_500.gif
  • Amjoy25 said:
    @Amjoy25‌ you don't mean that. I'd post my shocked gif to remind you why you love me, but I can't gif from my tablet. Fwiw, she never bothered me during the friends era but now watching repeats (or the complete series on DVD), she irks me.

Nope. I won't love tit this.

:(

• Two of the interns on Grey's Anatomy. I can't even be bothered to learn their names. The one guy, and that blonde girl. I also didn't care for the one that died, I like the actress that played her but feel like she just can't land a lasting role.

The blonde intern that's always so anguished and crying? No idea what her name is but annoys me. The story line with her sucks.
  • Lee81Lee81 member

Lee81 said:

Whaaaaaaa?  This show just isn't for you then. 

https://25.media.tumblr.com/93e47fe939423d3731c6c70e152e3f6c/tumblr_mrdy8yZNNR1sfow2io1_500.gif

Lol! Definitely not the show for me. I keep trying to give it one more chance because it seems like something I would like. I just end up angry and disgusted at a bunch of people who aren't real.

• Juliet on Lost. 

https://24.media.tumblr.com/05879613d8a875fa5e87f0c70ccbcf4d/tumblr_mljv956gRR1s4xfi5o1_500.gif

I actually stopped watching Revolution because of her too. 

As always @taylormarie923‌ I feel the same way

• Clay on sons of anarchy. (He looks like a freaking ape)

Carlllllllll on TWD.

Brenda from Six feet under.

• tmccord21 said:
    Juliet on Lost. 

https://24.media.tumblr.com/05879613d8a875fa5e87f0c70ccbcf4d/tumblr_mljv956gRR1s4xfi5o1_500.gif

I actually stopped watching Revolution because of her too. 
    As always @taylormarie923‌ I feel the same way
    I forgot about her!  Didn't like her either. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"