TTC After a Loss

***AMA weekly check-in*** (UPDATE -BFPs warning)

buggirl72buggirl72 member
edited March 2014 in TTC After a Loss
***<><>AMA weekly check-in<><>***
This check-in is for Friday, March 28, 2014.  

I edited the BFP list to add a BFP from today.

Hi everyone! It’s been two weeks since our last check-in so please update us on all of the happenings in your life!
I’m not sure what I think about posting our check-in bi-weekly. I missed not doing the check-in last week but the break was also nice.
I also managed to have this check-in fall the same week as both the Feb Love Bug check-in (which I also run and which a couple of our lovely AMA ladies belong to) and the IF check-in. If I keep it at bi-weekly, I’ll need to do some rearranging of the schedule so it falls on opposite weeks from those two.
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
No new members

****BFP warning****
Congrats to sunflwra and RN536!!!!!!!!! Get your butt over to PgAL and stay put!
This is a check-in designed for us that are AMA (35+) and dealing with that added challenge in our TTCAL journeys. Please feel free to share your insights, vents, thoughts, and anything else. Mostly this check-in is to remind all of us that we are not alone and to offer support to each other. Check in every other Friday. New members: Post an introduction and your current TTC status and I will add you to the list! Welcome :-) Current members: Post your updates, link to your chart, upcoming appointments, and if you get a BFP, please PM me!
Current Members:

anitaflora
Ashellypnut
Bigboneded
buggirl72
clh4444
dajhughes
dzinrgrl
Eliz77
gscoville
HeyMrsPotter
HoldingOutHope
jenwashington
katib77
kboydbowman
MCH77
mlal78
MrsDL
peggels24
RN536
rubysi
RustyGirl3
SoxFan777
Tablefor5

@HeyMrsPotter - Are you feeling better today? The progesterone can really mess with your emotions on top of everything else (((hugs))).
@peggels24 - I am so incredibly jealous that you went to Aruba for my birthday weekend! I want a beach!!!! I want a beach!!!!
@RN536 - So, you pee’d on a stick two weeks ago? How are you doing?
@katib77 - I love that you are making your own Spring Break! I hope you have a fun, long weekend! Make sure to share the details!
@HoldingOutHope - Happy weekend! Are you going to pip your hair after you get it done?
@Eliz77 - What did you decide to do about the MTHFR testing?
@mlal78 - How do you feel about this cycle? I think a CD21 O is still a move in the right direction!
@gscoville - Just lots of ((((hugs)))). I’m glad you had that talk with your H but I hate that you had to have that talk. How are you feeling today?
@RustyGirl3 - lots of ((((hugs)))). Are you only seeing an OB or do you have an RE yet?

To anyone who missed last week’s check-in: how are you?

Question of the Week:  Do you ever go thrift store or garage sale shopping? If so, what is the best “find” you have ever got?  

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ***AMA weekly check-in*** (UPDATE -BFPs warning)

• Hello ladies! Thank you buggirl72 for running the checkin.
    I missed last weeks check in I think. I honestly don't know if I'm coming or going.
    By the looks of my chart I may have managed to O last cycle. AF showed on cd39 which is awesome especially since last cycle was 60days.I'm CD4 today.
    Is it just me or does the start of ones cycle seem to bring on a monsoon of announcements and u/s updates with stupid hashtags that I won't repeat because it pissed me off so I'm not going to share

I'm so happy for all the graduates on the board recently but it's also got me a bit down.

I wish I could talk mh into another weekend out of town but instead I will be cleaning house and bathing the corgster.

QOTW
    my most memorable find at a yard sale was a McCoy pot for a $1! She had the price written on it with a black marker...thank goodness it came off with a little elbow grease :)
  • @RN536‌ ((HUGS)) to you for everything you have on your plate. I get how you feel about age. Mh and I have an agreed age that we decided would be our step away point. It really does place a huge amount of stress on the whole picture and life in general.
    Ok more (((HUGS))) for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • @RN536  ((hugs)) and peace to you with your decision.  DH and I say at least once a week "when did we get so old?" So while I know we're not *old* per sae it sure feels that way some days.  (anyone see on March 24th is was the 30th anniversary of detention for the Breakfast Club?  Yeah, made us feel old.  Sigh.  (((More hugs)))

@Tablefor5 Sorry about the BFN but yay for a shorter cycle and O'ing!  I know what you mean about all the BFPs.  I'm happy for them, but with all my check ins and the warnings I thought for sure at least once it would be a repost of someone I had already heard about from another check in but it's new people each time.  That being said, nothing but good luck to all the recent BFPs.  We love you, and hope like hell you don't come back.

AFM - TTC stuff - I got my NK cells test back and it looks all clear but need the final say so from my RE but found I'm slightly vitamin D deficient - but aren't we all after this long hellish winter?  But on track for our May/June IVF.  Non TTC Yes, I'm enjoying Day One of our four day self-imposed "Spring Break".  The 90 min massage was wonderful and got the knot worked out that made it hard to turn my head.  Aahh.  Aside from that all I've done today is take a two hour nap and make dinner.  More of the same planned for tomorrow before girls night out drinkin'.

As for the QOTW:  I have not been to a garage sale (except my own) in years.  But when I was 12 and everyone had Nintendo's ...I found an Atari with 8 games for $10.  My parents would never ever buy us a gaming system (we had a family computer before most people starting back in '83, and they said the games on there had to be "good enough") so I was sad I never had an Atari so in 1989 I was finally playing at home what everyone had played back in the early & mid 80s.  

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Thanks so very much for the checkin @buggirl72‌ , you have no idea how much it means to me to have you in my corner checking in on things! ((hugs)) How do I feel...well, I'm relieved that we talked, but it doesn't feel like we finished. We dealt with the 'expensive treatment' question, but I know I was pretty upset at the end of another cycle and we were both being sensitive to that, so we didn't really touch on continuing to TTC on our own, how long we might do so, etc. I think we've kind of retreated to our corners to think things through, and I'm sure we'll be talking again soon.  In the meantime, I'm just enjoying my two week spring break, full of days spent in my PJs watching Netflix and watered with healthy doses of homemade Peach Raspberry Sangria in the evenings!  

I love yard sale-ing!  I don't know that I've ever found a specific amazing steal that I would remember off hand, but I always enjoy finding books, puzzles, games, and other doodads.  I wouldn't count it as 'yard sale', but along the same lines, my favourite experience browsing old and interesting stuff has to be Portobello Road in London. You know that scene in Notting Hill where Hugh Grant walks through a street market as the seasons change around him?  That's the street, it's absofreakingfantastic and just like in the movie, the sides and middle of blocks and blocks of the street fill up with stalls and you can find almost anything under the sun there.  Love it!!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Tablefor5Tablefor5 member
    edited March 2014
    @katib77‌ so glad your labs are coming back in the right direction. I recently started on D3 10,000 ui per day. I seems to have helped a little, but I am with you, the sun will be much appreciated.
    The Breakfast Club was one of my fav. I had such a crush on Judd Nelson :x
    My mom was the same way about game systems...the Commodore 64 was our entertainment. I still can remember the sound of dial up lol. A hand me down Atari was amazeballs when we got it from a cousin that got a new system for Christmas, he says every time we get together he wished he still had that Atari...$10 was a great deal!!

And I am so jealous...nap? I haven't had a real one of those in years. Dispatching calls has made that a thing of the past.
  • Hello everyone,

I am just so happy I can participate again...
    @buggirl172 thank you for the check in.
    @Tablefor5 the shorter cycle is awesome. I so eti es agree about the announcements, but I still find hope in them.
    @RN536 It sounds like the break will be good for you. **hugs**
    @katib77 A massage and a 2 hour nap sounds like a perfect day;) 30 years Breakfast club... woah
    @gscoville your 2 week spring break sounds awesome.

As for me I got my first RE appointment scheduled. My Obgyn got some of the initial tests ordered and so far 5 of the 7 tests have come back normal. My obgyn asked me how I would feel if my tests all come back normal. My response "happy and frustrated". It is how I feel about ttc in general... I don't really do yard sales and thrift stores I have enough of my own crap but I do get mason jars from the thrift store.

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • Tablefor5 said:
    Hello ladies! Thank you buggirl72 for running the checkin. I missed last weeks check in I think. I honestly don't know if I'm coming or going. By the looks of my chart I may have managed to O last cycle. AF showed on cd39 which is awesome especially since last cycle was 60days.I'm CD4 today. Is it just me or does the start of ones cycle seem to bring on a monsoon of announcements and u/s updates with stupid hashtags that I won't repeat because it pissed me off so I'm not going to share I'm so happy for all the graduates on the board recently but it's also got me a bit down. I wish I could talk mh into another weekend out of town but instead I will be cleaning house and bathing the corgster. QOTW my most memorable find at a yard sale was a McCoy pot for a $1! She had the price written on it with a black marker...thank goodness it came off with a little elbow grease :)
    I don't have you on my FF list! It seems like I saw your chart on the CT. Oing is good and so is a 39 day cycle.  (((hugs)))

That is a great find! Well done!

• RN536 said:
    @buggirl72‌ thanks for checking in. Hope you are doing ok. @Tablefor5‌ glad you o'ed last cycle but sorry for AF. And you are right the announcements always seem to happen when we are down. ((Hugs)) My update: 2 WW over tomorrow. AF is due tomorrow. I have not POAS and will not unless AF does not come. DH and I have decided this is our last cycle TTC. Too stressful and I feel like I am getting too old. Sorry cause I know this is an AMA board and it does not mean that the rest of you are too old. I just feel too old for the stress of TTC right now. I need to relax and take a step back. I am also going through a lot of stress with my mom and her cancer. She is having major surgery in less then two weeks. As for TTC we will move to NTNP and I mean it this time! No OPK for me. I may throw away the ones I have left over!! I need to chill! Hopefully I will get a surprise one day but for now we are done. Unless of course AF does not show tomorrow but I do not have my hopes up. QOTW: I have actually never been to a garage sale!! Is that strange?
    No need to apologize for feeling like it is time to be done! So many ((((hugs)))). You have to do what is right for you and for your family. This decision is very personal to each individual. I think removing the OPKs is probably a good idea (that are just SOOOOOO tempting!). And not weird at all that you have never been to a garage sale :)

Is the surgery your mom having part of the planned treatment post chemo and radiation or is this a new development?

• katib77 said:
    *snip* (anyone see on March 24th is was the 30th anniversary of detention for the Breakfast Club?  Yeah, made us feel old.  Sigh.  (((More hugs)))

Really!!!?!

*snip*

AFM - TTC stuff - I got my NK cells test back and it looks all clear but need the final say so from my RE but found I'm slightly vitamin D deficient - but aren't we all after this long hellish winter?  But on track for our May/June IVF.  Non TTC Yes, I'm enjoying Day One of our four day self-imposed "Spring Break".  The 90 min massage was wonderful and got the knot worked out that made it hard to turn my head.  Aahh.  Aside from that all I've done today is take a two hour nap and make dinner.  More of the same planned for tomorrow before girls night out drinkin'.

As for the QOTW:  I have not been to a garage sale (except my own) in years.  But when I was 12 and everyone had Nintendo's ...I found an Atari with 8 games for $10.  My parents would never ever buy us a gaming system (we had a family computer before most people starting back in '83, and they said the games on there had to be "good enough") so I was sad I never had an Atari so in 1989 I was finally playing at home what everyone had played back in the early & mid 80s.  
    That's good on the NK cells! I hope you get the official all clear soon. I'm interested to see what your RE says on the vitamin D deficiency. I kind of feel like that is the new "fad" deficiency to diagnose. I also wonder if I should take extra vitamin D :\">

That is an awesome yard sale find! Please tell me that your games included Frogger and Pit Fall?

• gscoville said:
    Thanks so very much for the checkin @buggirl72‌ , you have no idea how much it means to me to have you in my corner checking in on things! ((hugs)) How do I feel...well, I'm relieved that we talked, but it doesn't feel like we finished. We dealt with the 'expensive treatment' question, but I know I was pretty upset at the end of another cycle and we were both being sensitive to that, so we didn't really touch on continuing to TTC on our own, how long we might do so, etc. I think we've kind of retreated to our corners to think things through, and I'm sure we'll be talking again soon.  In the meantime, I'm just enjoying my two week spring break, full of days spent in my PJs watching Netflix and watered with healthy doses of homemade Peach Raspberry Sangria in the evenings!  

I love yard sale-ing!  I don't know that I've ever found a specific amazing steal that I would remember off hand, but I always enjoy finding books, puzzles, games, and other doodads.  I wouldn't count it as 'yard sale', but along the same lines, my favourite experience browsing old and interesting stuff has to be Portobello Road in London. You know that scene in Notting Hill where Hugh Grant walks through a street market as the seasons change around him?  That's the street, it's absofreakingfantastic and just like in the movie, the sides and middle of blocks and blocks of the street fill up with stalls and you can find almost anything under the sun there.  Love it!!
    That sounds amazing! I think our best find was when we stumbled into a church sale in a little church along the shores of Lake Como. It was one of the only places we went in Italy where Italian was the only language (which neither of us spoke beyond a few words). We ended up with a piece of china, that is just beautiful and old, and a couple hand painted dishes that I love. Both came from peoples homes instead of the normal tourist stuff and they are just so unique and beautiful.

More ((((hugs)))). From my experience, those discussions are just hard and emotional no matter what. Just know that we are here for you (((hugs))). And your spring break sounds wonderful!

• rubysi said:
    Hello everyone, I am just so happy I can participate again... @buggirl172 thank you for the check in. *snip* As for me I got my first RE appointment scheduled. My Obgyn got some of the initial tests ordered and so far 5 of the 7 tests have come back normal. My obgyn asked me how I would feel if my tests all come back normal. My response "happy and frustrated". It is how I feel about ttc in general... I don't really do yard sales and thrift stores I have enough of my own crap but I do get mason jars from the thrift store.
    Yay!!!! I am glad you can participate again!

I completely get the happy but frustrated. I think it is hard for people outside of this situation to realize that something wrong can equal something fixable. Nothing just leads to more questions and confusion.

What do you use your mason jars for? Canning, crafts?

• mlal78 said:
    @mlal78 - How do you feel about this cycle? I think a CD21 O is still a move in the right direction!

Well, I am getting to that point in the tww where I am twitchy to test, but trying to hold odd until 12dpo. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, and trying to prepare myself for the fact that if this cycle is a bust then I will not be having a 2014 baby.

I have the typical post O sore tatas, and have had some random cramping, but that is it.

QOTW: I have been garage to garage sales and to thrift shops, but have not found any great finds. Just minor ones like a bunch of terra cotta planters, and a cute little table.

ETA: Actually, I lied. Two summers ago I found a great fall/halloween decoration. It is a terracotta wizards hat (or looks like one) that has stars cut out of it. A terracotta pumpkin sits on top of it. The whole thing could be lit from the inside if you put a candle or a solar light under it. The lady selling it said that her daughter brought it back from England.
    That sounds very cute!

I know what you mean about this cycle. What I have tried to do is not pay attention to what a possible EDD may be. It becomes too much of a MF (the non-bump definition ;) ) and adds an additional layer of disappointment. Now, I ignore that part on FF and just look at the very present of whether I will get a BFP this cycle/year or not.

• buggirl72buggirl72 member
    edited March 2014
    Since I am terrible about giving my updates and you asked

TTC front - I may or may not be at the end of my 2WW. I did not temp or use OPKs this month and, based on CM and ovary pain, I'm guessing I O'd around CD16. I put a line in FF because it is a good guess. Of course, a CD16 O would be later than what my O has been since last summer. That's what I get for not charting. I also do not have any really good or normal post O symptoms so who knows what is up. I did have an epic meltdown when I felt like we had no timing so I will probably go back to at least OPKS (and charting) this next cycle. More for my sanity and DHs.

Non-TTC - My birthday is tomorrow! Yay! We are going to go see Noah in Imax today and there is a good chance we will take the boat out tomorrow (supposed to be sunny and beautiful) and do some fishing. We are still on the fence about dinner plans. I was thinking about homemade raviolis and trying to recreate the Nicoise salad we had on our honey moon (amazeballs!). I also looked through a Ina Garten cookbook and found a recipe for English potatoes that look tempting. Just trying to decide what to have with them if we go that way. I'm still suffering from the after effects of the new meds my new doctor decided to try me on and heavy meats sound awful! Like, if I eat a steak it will feel like someone stabbed my with a million hot pockers awful. But, I got to stop that yesterday and already feel more like me. I'm hoping that means I can get back on the eating whatever I want wagon.

QOTW - I put it up in my responce to gscoville, but my best garage sale find was while we were on our honeymoon in Italy. We were walking around this little lake town and went into this tiny, old church. They were having a church sale. We got two hand painted dishes and an antique china serving dish that has a figurine on the lid. It's beautiful and involved us having to buy a new carry on so we could make sure we transported it back home without damaging it.

When I was in high school, I would go to thrift stores. I got a couple really neat old books in different languages and used to have an impressive collection of gloves.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Buggirl72!!!   
    And to answer your question - yes it had Frogger but no, it did not have Pit Fall - sadly I'm not even familiar with that game.  I remember it had Frogger, Centipede, Donkey Kong, Q-Bert, and Asteroides(?) but don't remember the other three honestly since it's been so long.  

DH and I did find on our Wii a way to download "classic" video games about two years ago and had an epic weekend of playing some of those.  It was hilarious to see now a days just how bad the graphics really were.  

IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Oh, also - yes I agree the Vitamin D thing does seem to be a recent "fad" in IF if you will.  I had to laugh because they said I was "close" in that my level was 29 and they like to see at least 30.  So then I looked up what is "normal" and signs. What I found was 20-50 is normal, apparently above 30 is just for IVF.  I honestly believe if the sun was out and it ever gets above 40 degrees, I will get to 30 on my own.  But if they want me to pop one more pill - of course I'll do it.  Just one more to add to my cabinet of looking like I'm 80.

IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Happy birthday weekend, @buggirl72! And thanks for the check-in, love!

Yes, I will find a creative way to pip my new hair color without showing my face. :D I'm so excited! My salon is in our old neighborhood, which is a very urban, very walkable area. So MH will be getting his drink on while I get my hair done - it's a win-win for everyone! Plus we'll have brunch before my appointment. Even the rain can't put me in a foul mood this weekend. :)

QOTW: It has been WAY too long since I've gone on a good thrift store spree. I told MH whenever we finally get to move back to FL and buy our dream house (hopefully in the next 2 years), I want to go thrifting and refinish furniture, etc. Anyway. I used to be big into thrifting. My very favorite find, which lasted several years, was a vintage wool coat with the most lovely faux fur collar. I received so many compliments on it! :D
    What a fun day! I can't wait to see what it looks like :)

I love vintage clothing. I know there are probably some great thrift stores in this area so I should start looking.

• katib77 said:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Buggirl72!!!   
    And to answer your question - yes it had Frogger but no, it did not have Pit Fall - sadly I'm not even familiar with that game.  I remember it had Frogger, Centipede, Donkey Kong, Q-Bert, and Asteroides(?) but don't remember the other three honestly since it's been so long.  

DH and I did find on our Wii a way to download "classic" video games about two years ago and had an epic weekend of playing some of those.  It was hilarious to see now a days just how bad the graphics really were.  
    All great games. How did I forget Donkey Kong?

Pit Fall was pretty simple. You either swung across a rope:

Or jumped across a pit:

And just remember - those graphics were a huge upgrade over pong.

• Happy Birthday Buggirl! 

I have no idea what I said about MTHFR last time! Nothing new, just hoping for a BFP soon or else we really need to discuss IVF, if we are going to take that step. Right now I am dealing with vertigo issues and that's taking my obsession/focus away from the 2ww, so one silver lining! 

QOTW: in college, my good friend found a couple "vintage" puma track jackets at a thrift store and we thought that was an amazing deal! Other that that, not a thrift/yard sale type of shopper at all!

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Eliz77 said:
    Happy Birthday Buggirl! 

I have no idea what I said about MTHFR last time! Nothing new, just hoping for a BFP soon or else we really need to discuss IVF, if we are going to take that step. Right now I am dealing with vertigo issues and that's taking my obsession/focus away from the 2ww, so one silver lining! 

QOTW: in college, my good friend found a couple "vintage" puma track jackets at a thrift store and we thought that was an amazing deal! Other that that, not a thrift/yard sale type of shopper at all!
    Oh no! Is the vertigo something new? I've had vertigo a couple different times and it is not pleasant.

• Eliz77Eliz77 member
    edited March 2014
    @Buggirl72 I have dealt with vertigo episodes over the last 12 years. The 1st episode was by far the worst and landed me in the ER. SInce then, I've had them on a much lesser scale, more an annoyance and seems to be brought on by amplified noises, like movie theaters, radio on while driving and telephone. Usually a couple hours in a quiet room is enough to recover. This time, it started last Sunday and has slowly gotten worse. But I can still function as normal and haven't taken time off. I just cannot use the phone or listen to the radio. Because I have a hearing impairment, it seems to affect me more than hearing people-I only hear whistling in my right ear, cannot hear above it. The meclazine helps with nauseousness but not much else. So, very annoying!!! Are you enjoying your birthday?

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Hi, Bug. Happy Birthday! Yes, LOL, my progesterone-fueled emotions are under control now. I'm doing fine, just slogging through the 2WW. 

((HUGS)) to all who need them today. I'm sorry I'm responding so late to the party -- I was reading as you all posted but I didn't get a chance to offer replies. This past week just got away from me. 

QOTW: My best thrift store find is a fabulous tailored designer dress. It's the most flattering piece of clothing I've ever owned and I think it cost $12.
  • Eliz77 said:
    @Buggirl72 I have dealt with vertigo episodes over the last 12 years. The 1st episode was by far the worst and landed me in the ER. SInce then, I've had them on a much lesser scale, more an annoyance and seems to be brought on by amplified noises, like movie theaters, radio on while driving and telephone. Usually a couple hours in a quiet room is enough to recover. This time, it started last Sunday and has slowly gotten worse. But I can still function as normal and haven't taken time off. I just cannot use the phone or listen to the radio. Because I have a hearing impairment, it seems to affect me more than hearing people-I only hear whistling in my right ear, cannot hear above it. The meclazine helps with nauseousness but not much else. So, very annoying!!! Are you enjoying your birthday?
    I did not know that vertigo could be caused by sound but that makes sense.  We are having a great day! We went to the movies and saw Noah in Imax and then checked some stores in the mall.  Pretty quiet day but perfect.

• Hi, Bug. Happy Birthday! Yes, LOL, my progesterone-fueled emotions are under control now. I'm doing fine, just slogging through the 2WW. 

((HUGS)) to all who need them today. I'm sorry I'm responding so late to the party -- I was reading as you all posted but I didn't get a chance to offer replies. This past week just got away from me. 

QOTW: My best thrift store find is a fabulous tailored designer dress. It's the most flattering piece of clothing I've ever owned and I think it cost $12.
    I'm glad you are doing better :)

What a great find! I kick myself for not going to the Goodwills in the area when I lived in Scottsdale. I know some one that got a brand new pair of Ferragamo shoes for practically nothing. Lots of high end clothing funneled out to those thrift stores. 

• Hi ladies!  Thanks for checking Bug!  Sorry I am late, hope you are doing well.

I only have an OB right now.  I know if you are over 35 the time frame is 6 months, but do I start over since I had a BFP in March?  Or do I keep going from December?

QOTW-  We have gone to Garage Sales, but usually only if we know there is something there that we need or want. 
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

MAY '15 DEC. SIGGY CHALLENGE- FAV. CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Dating- 3/1/1999 ~ Married- 10/10/2004
    DD#1- Sweet Pea ~ Born on her Due Date 3/1/2007
    DD#2- Pumpkin ~ Due 9/29/2010 Arrived 10/1/2010

~ BFP: 6/12/2013 EDD: 2/21/2014 NT Scan: 8/5/2013 (11w3d) MMC D&C: 8/8/2013 ~

~BFP: 3/15/2014 EDD: 11/24/2014 CP 4 weeks 4 days ~

~BFP: 7/2/2014 EDD: 3/15/2015 CP 4 weeks ~

~BFP: 8/31/2014 EDD: 5/10/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageimage
    *All are Welcome*

• And, I am even later!
    Congrats @RN536‌ and @sunflwra !
    I'm ok, just a day late and a dollar short.... working nights.
    QOTW: Some of my favorite clothes have come from thrift stores, I picked up a wedding gown for a Halloween costume for under $10 in high school, then donated it to my theatre friend for her wardobe collection.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi ladies!  Thanks for checking Bug!  Sorry I am late, hope you are doing well.

I only have an OB right now.  I know if you are over 35 the time frame is 6 months, but do I start over since I had a BFP in March?  Or do I keep going from December?

QOTW-  We have gone to Garage Sales, but usually only if we know there is something there that we need or want. 
    Hi! Technically, the clock restarts with each pg. How long did it take you to get this last BFP? My OB, based on my age and history, started some basic blood work before the six month mark after my first loss.  You may ask her about having your AMH level checked just to make sure it is not on the low side since you are AMA. If it is, that will keep you a ticket to the RE before the six month mark.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"