West Virginia Babies

Where to find a great OBGYN in Charleston WV

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to know opinions on OBGYN's in Charleston. I am about 8 weeks pregnant and I went to Women and Children's Clinic and was pretty offended there. So anyone have any ideas on where to find a great doctor with a private practice ? 

Re: Where to find a great OBGYN in Charleston WV

• Dr. Dara Aliff is wonderful!! She delivers at Womens!! Her number is 304-720-4455
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagetinyathomas:

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to know opinions on OBGYN's in Charleston. I am about 8 weeks pregnant and I went to Women and Children's Clinic and was pretty offended there. So anyone have any ideas on where to find a great doctor with a private practice ? 

Charleston OBGYN Associates in Thomas is AMAZING!!! Dr. Dagostine is my doc but Dr. Kessler delivered and she was great! The entire office staff is so friendly and they always took my questions and concerns seriously and answered any issue I had thoroughly. I went into preterm labor and they were great with me explaining what my options were and very reassuring. I've had a few friends go there and their experiences have been just as positive.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like Dr. Kessler with OBGYN Associates. 

I also had some problems with Women and Children's, but Dr. Kessler is very good.  Also, their office is extremely helpful.   

• I am going to wonens health clinic as well but i did like scott hunter he delivered ny last one
  • Dr. Patel in Thomas Memorial has an amazing staff! I think you would like the entire experience with them.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dr. Patel at Thomas and Dr. Aliff at Women & Children's are the ones that I hear the most praise about - and that was before my bump!
  • I LOVE Dr. Heywood!!! He was a great Dr. to me and my little boy!!
  • The midwife practice with Family Care is great too! They deliver at their freestanding Birth Center and at Women's and Children's.
  • Dr Aliff or Dr Lao are both fabulous!!!!!!
  • I see I'm not the only one having issues good to no my last midwife was transferred from family care n the new grl don't seem to have much experience n sceduled me an ultrasound at only 3n1/2 weeks prego knowing the baby would only b cells spitting at that early n the ppl at camc weman & childrens were complete idiots trust I'm very unhappy with the care I've recieved this far n will b looking elsewhere.