1st Trimester

When did you start having morning sickness?

At what week did morning (or anytime) sickness start for you?

Re: When did you start having morning sickness?

• For me, it started right at 6 weeks.

• It hasn't started with me.
    Married 2009.
    2012-2014 charting and temping... BFP 3/4/2014 EDD: 11/10/14
    Baby boy 2 November 2014!
  • Loading the player...
  • edited March 2014

I didn't have any, but my doc said that if you didn't have it by the 8 week mark, you are not going to have it.  Not sure how true that is, but that's what he said.

Just anecdotally, out of the 10 friends I have that have given birth in the last 3 years, only 2 had any kind of nausea.

GL to you!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Mine started at 4 weeks and now, at 11 1/2 weeks, it's finally starting to fade a little. I envy those who don't have any morning sickness at all!
  • None yet! Crossing my fingers it doesn't start....

BabyFruit Ticker

• 5w3d. No vomiting, though. Just waves of nausea (and, conveniently enough, only in the morning).

image      image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Week 6-8.5

• I started getting a little queasy a few days ago off and on.  I've retched, but haven't actually thrown up yet.

• With my first I threw up te same day I it my BFP. Hit hit really hard at 6 weeks on the dot. Really hoping this baby takes it easy on me.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Around 5 or 6 weeks for me the queasiness and loss of appetite set in. It's been full forceever since. Lots of scares aand gagging, but no vomiting (then again I've never been one to just puke) and I am at about 10 weeks. So ready for it to go away so I can enjoy food again!
    Me- 23; DH- 29
    Started dating Oct. 2008; Married Sept. 2013
    TTC since Sept. 2013
    BFP 11/25/13 EDD 08/04/14
    MC 12/13/13 @ 5 wks 2 days
    BFP 02/11/14 EDD 10/24/14

“When everything seems to be going against you,
    remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
  • Mine started around 4 weeks and has slowly worsened, but I haven't thrown up (yet). Like everyone else I'm hoping it doesn't last long!
  • Mine started at 8w. I haven't thrown up, but I do get pretty nauseous and have a really hard time choosing a food to eat because hardly anything sounds good. I have noticed the last couple of days, its a little bit better, now at 10w4d, but we'll see if this continues.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My morning sickness kicked in at about 7 weeks.  It finally went away around week 15.
  • I didn't have any
  • I didn't have it all with my first pregnancy and haven't had it yet with this pregnancy. I doubt I will have in this pregnancy.

BabyFetus Ticker

• About 6 weeks.
  • 5weeks but not just morning it's all day and anything I eat. Worst ever out of all my pregnancies. Almost 11 weeks now and hoping it fades soon!!
  • triagain2triagain2 member
    edited March 2014
    1st pregnancy- before I knew I puked once and then at least once everyday from 6.5 weeks to 17 weeks, then occasionally until 21 weeks. 2nd pregnancy everyday from 6.5 weeks to 17 weeks, but worse than 1st pregnancy. Trying for #3 and I am more afraid of this aspect than anything else about having a kid...
    TTC #3 since Feb 2014 DS 1: 2010 DS 2: 2012
  • First pregnancy! 4weeks now no vomiting but very nauseous.
  • Mine started around 7 weeks and ended around 11 or 12. So far it hasnt come back, knock on wood...
  • Mine started at 6 weeks while working in China. The smells and unique food choices nearly killed me. Back in the USA now, jetlagged and super hungry. Found the nausea is better with grapes and eating every few hours.
  • With DD, never had it. This time I had it from 6 weeks to 16 weeks.

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• 6 Weeks!  And it's always related to the food I 'used' to love (i.e. Chocolate pancakes, Meatloaf, Meatballs).  This kid seems to be more tolerant of Fish and Vegetables.

• Mine started yesterday and I have been feeling nauseaus all day today as well.  Not enough to throw up, but just enough that even thinking about eating makes my stomach hurt.  I think I am around 8w2d, but I won't know for sure until my OB appointment next week.
    mc April '14, September '14
    chemical pregnancy February '15

Rainbow baby EDD 12/19/15
  • I'm 8w2d today and I started feeling queasy at exactly 7 weeks. I'm so grateful it hasn't been too bad. The first couple of days I felt very ill and was barely eating, but I think I've gotten a handle on it. No vomiting, just struggling to find foods that are appealing and agreeable with my stomach, and learning which ones are definite no-no's for me. Like pizza. :( I normally love pizza, but I've tried twice and just the first bite has put me on the verge of gagging. I'll gladly forgo the pizza for awhile though, I know it could be much worse. I feel for you ladies who have it really bad!
  • Mine started over the weekend at 5w6d. The past few days have been awful...but thankfully no gagging or vomit yet. Just bad nausea. I've been wearing sea bands to try and help me out at work, and nibbling on saltines and ginger candy seems to help too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine started at almost exactly 5 weeks. Since then it's been fairly consistent, but I do have some good days. I've only really vomitted once (last night) and it was because I was thinking about taking my pre-natals. I don't know why, but when I start to think about taking them I start to gag. I wasn't even nauseous!
  • Started at 4 weeks, as dated by ultrasound. I had 24 hour, even waking up in the night to be sick, "morning sickness" from weeks 5 through 8. Then it started to fade. Now at 11.5 it is fading but still uncomfortable. No more puking since week 8 or 9 though.

My mother puked once with me. Never with my little brother. I was like "seriously? I WISH I were like you." I was so sick I couldn't work. Everyone is different I guess.
    Baby Girl
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Boy
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 7-8 weeks

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Before I was even four weeks I started feeling nauseous.  I'm 5w3d today and I've been dry heaving in the mornings for at least a week now.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine came on around week 6. The day after I told my mom I had been feeling great. Of course. :) It has continued to just be a lingering yucky feeling since then. I am now 9 1/2 wks.
  • I am 5w 4d and Ive noticed nausea which is easily curbed by eating. Everytime I get slightly nauseated I just eat! Although its causing some weight gain already lol.

• Never did
    BabyFruit Ticker

• So far I have had scattered sickness randomly here and there.

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • 7 weeks
    O14 May Siggy Challenge: Cinco de Mayo
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Last time I was 4 wk 3 days. This time around 6.5-7. I thought I would miss it this time!!!!
  • 4 weeks for me & I'm absolutely miserable. I hope it doesn't last too much longer!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Almost exactly 5 weeks. And it could go away ANY TIME, thanks! (I've been lucky - constant nausea, pretty much, but no actual vomiting. Hoping it doesn't get worse.)
    Nov' 14 April Siggy Challenge- Baby Animals 
    BFP: 3/25/14, EDD: 11/29/14. The bean is a GIRL!
    PUPPEEZ! image

BabyFruit Ticker 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"