September 2013 Moms
Options

WTF

It's past 1am here so that means it's time for WTF Wednesday!

WTF Turbo Tax? I screwed up my taxes because you specifically asked me if I wanted to claim DD or if I was going to let my fiancé claim DD (since we're not married we filed separately) and I clearly marked that I did not want to claim her and that I wanted my fiancé to. But did you actually file it that way? No, no you didn't and now I have to either amend my taxes and show that I am head of household and my fiancé gets less back or I amend my taxes to show I'm not claiming her (which is how it should have been in the first place) and also amend my fiancé's to show he actually is claiming her. Ugh, I can't wait until we're married and we can just file together.

FTR, I know this is still my fault and I should have checked again. I checked at least a dozen times to make sure I put that I was not claiming her but I don't know how I missed that my taxes actually showed I did claim her. I hate that this affected my fiancé's taxes too and I feel like a moron because I went to school for accounting... good grief.

Re: WTF

• Options
    @HisChamaoleGirl‌ DD does this too!! Especially during feedings. It sucks!

WTF new insurance? Why are you not active until May? I kinda need that nowww.
    Also WTF weather. It's -7 degrees today but 50 tomorrow. Makes sense
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @HisChamaoleGirl‌ DD does this too!! Especially during feedings.
    I will say I find it hilarious when LO does it to DH. I get home from work around 5 and he is in bed napping ... and LO wakes him up that way lol. No nap for you DH.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

WTF teacher. Get with the program and post dates for assignments in a timely manner! It's an online class so we depend on her to post the assignments! The last three weeks she doesn't post things until two days before they are due! She also won't reply to anybody's emails!!

Not everybody has nothing going on! I have work, three other classes, and a LO! I can't drop everything all the time to do a five hour long assignment in a day!!

Ugh!! Rant over!

That's bullshit! Can you put in a complaint against her?

• Options

WTF flabby body.  I'm down to pre-pregnancy weight (which is still fat) but now my body has changed so much I am disgusted with myself. DH wants to do a fancy smancy dinner date night Saturday and I really want to cancel b/c wtf am I going to wear...a moo moo???

LOL @ the meme.  DH and I are going out Saturday for his birthday and I really don't know what I will wear.  Nothing fits me well except one pair of pants and those are my "fat" pants.  I blame it on the continued cold weather- I always eat healthier when it's warm.  Here's to spring coming eventually!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Toby, my furry baby
  • Options
    WTF AF!   Everyone said you would be easier after baby. You were so bad this morning I had to shower after the gush when I stood up out of bed.    You effing suck!   I don't have time for this! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf allergies. I'm happy it's somewhat warming up but I could do without feeling like my head is about to explode.
  • Options
    WTF stomach bug. You had your fun in our house, now GO AWAY!!
  • Options
    WTF 6 month shots. Why do you have to make my baby miserable to keep her healthy.

• Options
    WTF knees!?  Why must you ache after I exercise?  I finally find an activity that I enjoy doing for exercise, and you make it so that I can't walk the next day (due to joint pain, not muscle tenderness).  

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • Options
    Wtf self.. Time to grow a pair and get DD in that thing called a crib! ...here I am going to bed with her..tonight was supposed to be night #1 of crib sleeping. She cried for a little than I tried to sneak a peak after hearing nothing but quiet for about 15 minutes but sure as shit she was staring at the door waiting for me and gave me the saddest cry ever once she seen me.. I picked her up and she held on SO tight and pressed her face against my neck. I just couldn't put he back in there alone.
  • Options

Wtf self.. Time to grow a pair and get DD in that thing called a crib! ...here I am going to bed with her..tonight was supposed to be night #1 of crib sleeping. She cried for a little than I tried to sneak a peak after hearing nothing but quiet for about 15 minutes but sure as shit she was staring at the door waiting for me and gave me the saddest cry ever once she seen me.. I picked her up and she held on SO tight and pressed her face against my neck. I just couldn't put he back in there alone.

Yup, same.
    Ever since I kicked my bf out DS has been sleeping with me. I've been so exhausted lately that it's just easier if we go to bed at the same time in the same bed. I tried once for him to be in his crib. He cried for 10 minutes and I couldn't handle so I decided to screw it and let him sleep with me. He's only a baby once. He wants me for comfort and I was him for comfort so that's how it'll be for now. :)

"They'll only be this little for a short time" is what I've been saying to myself and everyone who makes me feel bad for bedsharing. I agree it really is just as comforting to me as it is to her.. I feel bad for her dad sleeping on the couch though. Thank goodness he's been a good sport about it :)

Are you using any bed rails or such?? I'm starting to get worried about her rolling so much, which is why I tried putting her in the crib tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"