March 2013 Moms
Options

Rainbow light vitamins

Did anyone take these when they were pg? I've been taking them and they're pretty good but they're like swallowing a damn Buick. Do they make minis and are they the same?

Re: Rainbow light vitamins

• Options
    I plan to do chewable with my next pregnancy. They make chewable prenatal or my Dr said to take two of the Flintstones. Sorry I didn't really answer your question, just thought I'd throw it out there.
  • Options
    I actually had a sample of one that was blueberry flavored that you could swallow or chew. I plan to do that with my next pregnancy too. I just don't want to burn up my rx insurance on that right now so I take OTC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love rainbow light, been taking since my BFP and never stopped :)
    They do make a mini but the formulation is slightly different - it may or may nt be an issue for you, just do a side by side comparison. Best bet to find them I would say is Amazon. At $16 for a 180 day supply you cant beat that price for a natural vitamin!

I manage ok swallowing them, I just have to make sure i get a big gulp of water and that it goes down positioned like a torpedo. If it flips sideways then yeah I'll choke.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"