Connecticut Babies

OBGYN Recs Needed for Stamford

Hi,
Pretty new to the group, but I'd love your opinion.  My family moved to Stamford last summer and I have been very slow to get a new doctor, but it's finally time.  I'm looking for your favorite OB/GYN.  Please let me know.  I will travel to New Caanan or Greenwich or Darien to see a dr, but I'd prefer that they be affiliated with Stamford Hospital.  Also, I prefer female OB/GYNs.  Any thoughts on Dr. deCholnoky, Dr. Coca, or Dr. Hoffman-Olsen?  Or who do you see? TIA!

Cy (04.02.2008) & June (10.05.2010) 

Re: OBGYN Recs Needed for Stamford

• I see Elizabeth Aronow. Ive seen her for about 10 years. She's excellent and is part of a big group. She has an office in Darien, Stamford or New Canaan. I jsut delievered a baby with her a few months ago. Shes very smart, to the point, very nice, organized, on time, no drama. She is affiliated with STamford Hosp.
  • Thank you!  I'm actually going to see her tomorrow.  I was hoping to hear something positive about her.  Congrats on your new baby.
    Cy (04.02.2008) & June (10.05.2010) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ellaine morganelli is mine and she's fantastic. Best part is their practice is IN Stamford Hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"