Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Bottles Bottles Bottles

My LO is going to be 3months old on april 4th. He is currently on similac sensistive and regular tommee tippee bottles. He still spits up and has colic. I was hoping to get some honest advice on bottles.

Re: Bottles Bottles Bottles

• Thank you. I tried a dr. brown's last night and the level one nipple was too fast he choked. I was thinking of getting preemie nipples for it. I was going to give the tommee tippee added comfort a try or the Playtex ventaire. just needed some help.

• My lo has a lot stomach upset spitting -I switched different formulars and used dr brown bottle and nipple ; started the colic calm gripe water branch yesterday and this seems to help
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Tommee Tippee Anti Colic bottles. I don't notice a difference between those and the regular ones. DD does fine using both. I do hear great things about Dr. Browns though.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• DS has reflux and has had his share of issues with discomfort and spit-up. We love Ventaire.

We never tried Dr. Brown's.
  • We had same problems and ended up using Mam bottles (leak like hell if not put together right) or Avent bottles with the Mam #1 nipples (no leaks).

We tried several different brands and mixes before we found something that worked.
    Proud 40 year old, first time daddy!
  • I second Dr Browns with preemie nipples.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"