November 2014 Moms
Options

Ultrasound

2»

Re: Ultrasound

• Options
    Usually around 20 weeks. However, since I'm not sure when I had my period last (my ticker is an estimate) I'll probably get a dating ultrasound and I might do an optional one I have to pay for out of pocket.
  • Options
    Mine was yesterday I am 7 weeks 3 days. Got to see the heartbeat..bliss! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will be going on monday for my first.  I will be 5 weeks & 5 days.  I am so excited and so nervous at the same time.  This is our first after trying for 15 months with IUI's and IVF's.
    ~Nov14 Moms November Siggy Challenge: CELEBRATION!! ~

Anniversary
        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I had my first u/s today too and doc puts me right at 6 weeks! We only saw sac, no heartbeat yet but he said everything looks healthy and normal :) going back in 4 weeks for next appt and u/s.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    Had ultrasound today at 6w1d. Saw the heartbeat!!! So exciting :\">
  • Options
    Mine is scheduled for April 8th & I'll be 8 weeks to the day! So excited!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We just had our first one today!! I am 7 weeks 3 days. We saw and heard the heartbeat. It was amazing!!
  • Options
    had the u/s yesterday at 7 weeks. heard the heartbeat and saw the little thing. we thought that was my heartbeat for a sec b/c it was so loud and clear! anyway, the obgyn only confirmed the due date based on LMP... she didn't refer to the u/s for the date, but she said everything looks the way it should.
  • Options
    Mine is scheduled for 7w3d. Hoping its not to early to see heartbeat!
  • Options
    I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday morning after I get my bloodwork done Monday to see how my betas are doing. I might have to beggg for a 6 week U/S. I know its not necessary - but waiting another 8 weeks might kill me. I feel like I just need to hear a heartbeat to feel like this is all really happening.

• Options
    I just had my first one today (EDD 11/20) and they didn't see anything. =( They made me sit there for TWO hours until they got in touch with my doctor to order blood work. I'm guessing it's just super early, my cycles are normally 33 days so I'm thinking my EDD is really 11/24 or later. Cried the whole way home. Don't go in too early! It's so exciting but nervewracking at the same time. Ugh.
    Married 5/29/13 |  Hubby and Me both 29yr  |  First child!  |  EDD 11/20/14

• Options
    Just had my first US everything looked good. Saw the heartbeat and confirmed my EDD of 4 Nov! :x

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My first one is scheduled for 7wks 4 days!!
  • Options
    I am scheduled for 4/21 which puts me at 9w5d. With my last pregnancy they did a quick US in the clinic that day. Hoping for the same this time.

barbarajeanr I'm so sorry you had a rough visit today. Hope everything comes back good with the blood work!

Married 3/16/13
    Me 30 ~~~ DH: 42
    DS: 3/6/04
    DD: 4/14/07
    DS: 12/9/13
    Surprise BFP: 3/20/14  EDD: 11/19/2014

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    My cycles are very irregular and I was on cycle day 90 or 91 when I got my Bfp. I stopped charting in the middl of that cycle because I was getting depressed and we took a break. So I'm getting an ultrasound this Thursday. I think I'll be around 6 weeks but I'm not sure!
    My prince

My princess

Name my baby!
  • Options

My first OB/ultrasound appt is scheduled when I'll be 8w3d.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have my first u/s tomorrow and am supposedly 6 weeks. I have doubts about that date since I did IUI and so can't really use my LMP start day. I'm hoping they can see something and give me a better date...in the rare chance I am 6 weeks, I hope to hear a heartbeat. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I will be getting one in my birthday :) April 21st, I'll be 9 weeks, just to confirm due date otherwise I won't get another until 20 weeks
  • Options

@krgriffin26

My first one is on Tuesday also! I'll be 8wks & 5days. SOOOO nervous!

• Options
    First u/s went well - baby measured well and currently there is only (we did IUI so had the chance of multiples). I'm actually only 5w2d so my new due date is 11/24. Happy thoughts and prayers for everyone as you go through your u/s.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Next Friday, I'll be 5w5d. I've had an ectopic so they want to make sure everything is where it's supposed to be.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was monday, at 7w4d, saw and heard heartbeat loud and clear at 158bpm with transvaginal US. hope u hear yours, it was amazing!
  • Options
    I had mine at 4w4days due to a previous loss.  Couldn't see much but the sac (but it was still really relieving to know that it measured right on track).  Going back on 4/2 at 6w4d for the second one - can't wait!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"