Preemies

Ugh...what a rollercoaster

Well...Daxton still isn't home.  He was suppose to come home on Monday, but began having episodes of dropping his heart rate and oxygen levels while he ate.  We were told twice....he's coming home....and twice got to the hospital to get him only to be told that he's not being discharged.  It sounds like Halen may come home today tho....we will see.....

Me:34  DH: 29

Married: 7/10/10

TTC since April 2011

Many failed IUIs with clomid, femara, and ovidrel

IVF #1 July 2013 with Menopur, Bravelle, Ganirelix, HCG trigger, Progesterone

Beta 1(8/1): 401, Beta 2(8/5): 1822  1st U/S: 8/13: 2 sacs!!!  2nd U/S: 8/20: 2 healthy heartbeats!!

Re: Ugh...what a rollercoaster

• :/ ugh. Hang in there. So frustrating. DD1 completely faked us out early -- they pulled her NG tube and moved to shift minimums a full 2.5 weeks before she ended up being discharged. They were talking mere days at that point. It worked out well, in the end, though -- dd1 ended up getting discharged only 5 days before dd2, versus a multi-week gap. Since we couldn't take the babies back into the NICU, and extended discharge gap would have been borderline unmanageable.

GL to you guys -- know that the wait is worth it - if only to ensure you don't have to handle these episodes at home!
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Now Halen is doing the same thing....he can't be discharged either!  I said....ok now they are protesting and don't want to come home.  Everyone is saying they are doing this so they can come home at the same time....those lil stinkers!

Me:34  DH: 29

Married: 7/10/10

TTC since April 2011

Many failed IUIs with clomid, femara, and ovidrel

IVF #1 July 2013 with Menopur, Bravelle, Ganirelix, HCG trigger, Progesterone

Beta 1(8/1): 401, Beta 2(8/5): 1822  1st U/S: 8/13: 2 sacs!!!  2nd U/S: 8/20: 2 healthy heartbeats!!

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh I'm sorry this is happening! These babes love to do things on their own time and it's usually when we least expect it. Hope to hear they're bustin free soon!
  • I'm sorry you're going through this. The going home countdown was the most frustrating for us, we got to the point we started calling home the h word because dd would start having episodes anytime someone mentioned her going home at her bedside. Hopefully this will be the last set back and your los will be home soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"