Secondary IF

****2IF weekly checkin****

Current cycle status: Fuck if I know! It's CD18. ~X(

QOTW: Do you have a green thumb? Do you like to garden/grow plants or veggies?

I have somewhat of a green thumb. I've never attempted to grow food but I get giant irises and my hostas (sp) usually do well (but you can't kill those if you tried). I do grow herbs like basil, mint, chives, etc. I like the smell smell and we use them in cooking sometimes. One spring- when we had horses I went as far as saving their shit to fertilize with. I've also heard coffee grounds work well?

But I don't do high maintenance plants or flowers.

Me: 27 DH: 33
Married 6 years
Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
No longer benched per New RE/OB!
Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
March 2, 2014 First AF

Re: ****2IF weekly checkin****

• edited March 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Current cycle status:  8dpiui...next RE appt a week from today to decide if we want to do another IUI or jump into IVF...

QOTW:  We have lived in a townhouse/rental property for the past 8 years with no outdoor gardening space.  But, we recently bought a house and are moving at the end of April so I really hope to start planting/gardening this spring.  I don't/can't really keep indoor plants b/c my cat just eats them and pukes them up all over the house [-X
  • Loading the player...
  • CD19  :O) Still technically "pregnant" according to the stupid B/W. I have ANOTHER wtf appt today, I'm not exactly sure what will come of it, but I am hoping (praying) I can get a COA @momarazzi007

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Waiting for AF to get this FET show on the road.  My first monitoring for this round is Sunday. 

QOTW: Do you have a green thumb? Do you like to garden/grow plants or veggies? I leave that shit up to DH.  I can do indoor plants, but I am not so good in a garden. 

• Current cycle:
    Natural

MH and DD have a garden. I stay out of it because I have a black thumb. I have zero desire to be that domestic :)

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• @freakyfast‌ I'm complete opposite. I cannot keep anything indoors alive. Not even a cactus. My husband stopped buying me flowers a few years ago lol.

Married 6 years

October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• KC1212 - I have a plant that was given to me when DS was born and I still have it.  When DH & I got together, he 'took over' taking care of the plants.  So I let him.  

• P.S. There we go again! Hi-jacking threads.  B-)

• Current status: CD 1. That about sums it up.

I do not have a green thumb. I kill everything I touch. And I mean everything. My husband on the other hand is Mr. Gardener.
  • Current Cycle Status: I think we're classed as 'waiting to cycle'. I have no idea really. We're waiting to have IVF.

I have a little bit of a green thumb. I do all the gardening at home, and I pot loads of plants every year, but I don't really enjoy it. But DD loves the flowers and playing in the garden, so I do it anyway, since DW's idea of a perfect garden is a tiny balcony with a few chairs and a pot of violas. 
    Children Mentioned!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Assisted Conception tickers
  • Cycle #1 million CD#blah

We have a big garden. I can't wait for fresh veggies. We use horse manure. Coffee grounds help keep rodents out.

Extra: I'm exhausted!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Current cycle is natural and trying not to pay attention to CDs but I'm pretty sure I am in the 2ww.

Green thumb? I want to garden, but we have a condo and would have to do a container garden. I did that one year and kept up with it pretty well but it was a lot of work. I also tried to do a plot at the community garden, but I just couldn't commit the time needed to keep it weeded. And the damn deer ate all my squash blossoms.
  • Current cycle status: Waiting for AF to arrive. Its been 2 days since I stopped provera, so Im assuming will be here by the weekend. 

I cant seem to keep anything alive. I love flowers though and my husband wants a backyard garden. 
    .Became a mama to my sweet little boy after 3 years of waiting and praying in October '12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarried twins from our first IUI cycle. D&C on August 14th, 2014
    Second IUI cycle: BFP
    Beta #1 (13dpiui): 74 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 505 Beta #3 (18dpiui): 1205
    First Ultrasound- 6w2d 110BPM! Our baby has a heartbeat!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage
  • Current cycle status: 9dpo but pretty sure I'm out this cycle (egg on the wrong tube side) Crazy symptoms seem to be waning.

QOTW: I am attempting my very first garden this year. Just today I moved my seedlings into bigger pots. I usually and a plant murderer but I seem to have better luck if I stick them outside and leave them the hell alone.  I'm trying a bunch of basic herbs and veggies. Somehow ended up with 4 different kinds of tomato. The seed company kept sending me free ones. I see many Caprese salads in my future. YUM!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Current cycle status: 7dpo, going to get a test at the OB tomorrow for my annual, but its still early and I'm going in with the assumption that it will be negative, but I promised @KC1212 a chance to apply her professional squinting skilz so we shall see :)  

QOTW: MAJOR. BROWN. THUMB.  I kill everything 

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Current cycle status: waiting for AF to make her appearance so I can start my first medicated cycle & iui. She's late and I hate her right now!

QOTW: yeah, no. I wish. I've had 4 bonsai plants & have killed every single one, within weeks. We live in a really small condo, so even if I wanted to torture plants outside, I couldn't.
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• Currently in the 2ww.  I'm 11dpiui.  I'm confident I'm pregnant, or at least telling myself I am.  I feel just like I did with DSS.  We had three 19mm eggs and 116 million post-wash sperm, so our odds were good. 

QOTW:  I have no green thumb, whatsoever.  I wish I had cute plants in my house, or a gorgeous garden, but everything I touch just dies.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Current Cycle Status: Hoping for IVF/ICSI/PESA/AH #4 Summer 2014.  Right now I am disagreeing with my RE over protocol, he wants me to do MDLF again but with EPP this time, and I do not because of the result the last time I used it.  I want Antagonist with EPP this time and no bcp which is what the CC*RM wanted me to try. Plus I am still working on getting DH to agree to another PESA, fresh this time, as it gives us the best chance.  I am about at the three month mark for a June cycle and need to start the DHEA and Coq10 if we are going to cycle, so I am feeling pressed for time and a decision. 

QOTW: We rent so I am not allowed to garden.  
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Status- lupron-nananaaaaa! PO-TAY-TOE!!!!
    Green thumb yes- do I like gardening? No- talents are wasted on me but I've grown potatoes in my house (yes for realz),onions, eggplants, herbs, carrots, pumpkins... All this in or at a townhouse, not easy to do.
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Current status:  3DPIUI, 2DPO.  Just hanging out in the TWW...blah!

I have a very light green thumb.  I can keep some things alive, easy things to grow, but anything that requires more attention is better off in someone else's garden!
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • jaminjeff said:
    Currently in the 2ww.  I'm 11dpiui.  I'm confident I'm pregnant, or at least telling myself I am.  I feel just like I did with DSS.  We had three 19mm eggs and 116 million post-wash sperm, so our odds were good. 

jaminjeff - Did you test yet? PEE ON SOMETHING! Update us ASAP! 

• @jaminjeff‌ ^^^ what's the status of your ute ?? Lol :) we need to know your information B-)

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• I've been lying to friends and my husband all week.  I've been testing on everything in sight and kept getting negatives, but something told me this had to be it.  Finally last night after work I took an IC and had a definite line.

This morning same thing and my first digi that said pregnant (I had two earlier this week that said not pregnant - so I'm confident it's not the trigger or anymore)!!!!

I'm so excited, but scared at the same time.  I can't call RE until Monday.  they won't do a beta until then either way.  They won't do one until 14dpo.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jaminjeff - Congratulations! 

• @jaminjeff‌ congrats!

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• @jaminjeff Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats @jaminjeff‌ !!! Can't wait to hear beta!
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congratulations!! FX for great beta numbers :)

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"