Nurseries and Baby Gear

City Versa as a double PIP!

I finally found a picture of the Baby Jogger City Versa as a double with the Uppa Baby Rumble seat.  This one has the optional GT wheels.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Emily 8.8.08
Madeline 1.2.11
William 8.5.12

Re: City Versa as a double PIP!

• lol are u in the fb stroller group too :)
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yuppers!
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Ok. Dumb question... With both seats can you still flip the handle and push from the other direction?

Hope that's not too dumb of a question!
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• BBColt78 said:
    Ok. Dumb question... With both seats can you still flip the handle and push from the other direction? Hope that's not too dumb of a question!

The main seat could ff, the rumble seat must parent face and the handle only pivots up and down, it does not flip.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AKB090609 said:
    BBColt78 said:
    Ok. Dumb question... With both seats can you still flip the handle and push from the other direction? Hope that's not too dumb of a question!

The main seat could ff, the rumble seat must parent face and the handle only pivots up and down, it does not flip.
    This makes sense. Thank you!
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• I'm in the group too!  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Which group?
    Lisa
    Mom to Kendrick (12.20.12) and wife to Josh (married 9.18.10)
    Now expecting #2!
    BF for 14 months! (while working full time and traveling 50% of the time boy am I tired! haha)
  • This one :)

Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • This is a fb stroller group? I'm confused. :?
    Lisa
    Now expecting #2!
    BF for 14 months! (while working full time and traveling 50% of the time boy am I tired! haha)
  • This is a fb stroller group? I'm confused. :?
    Yup!  It is a buy/sell/trade group, but people also post their own strollers and give advice.
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I still don't understand, I'm sorry. How is this board a fb group too? Is it named the same on Facebook? Maybe I didn't ask my question right.
    Lisa
    Now expecting #2!
  • LittleAppleLittleApple member
    edited March 2014
    Oh  no.  This board is not also a FB group.  There is a FB stroller group that has nothing to do with The Bump :)
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Gotcha. That's what I was looking for the name of the group. But I think I found it. Thanks!
    Lisa
    Now expecting #2!
  • That is pretty neat! How heavy is it?

• That is pretty neat! How heavy is it?
    The Versa is 26 lbs. The rumble seat is light, maybe 3-5 lbs, not sure exactly.  
    image   image
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Here's my question on the Versa. Everywhere I see it says one hand fold but when I tried it at BBB, seemed to have the same fold as the Select. Am I wrong?
    Lisa
    Now expecting #2!
  • Does it have the strap on the seat that you pull to fold it?
    Lisa
    Now expecting #2!
  • It has the same fold as the City Mini. After you fold down the seat, you see the fold strap.
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Got it. Thanks!
    Lisa
    Now expecting #2!
  • How did they get the rumble seat on there to make it a double, if the rumble seat is an Uppababy product, and the stroller a Baby Jogger?
  • How did they get the rumble seat on there to make it a double, if the rumble seat is an Uppababy product, and the stroller a Baby Jogger?
    It literally clips on the frame.
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
    It literally clips on the frame.
    What she said. It attaches the exact same way as it does on the Vista. 
    image   image
  • ateachateach member
    This is an old thread but I was wondering if anyone knew if the main seat can recline with the rumble seat on? I am thinking about getting this for my newborn and 2 year old. Also, will a car seat work with the rumble seat attached? I am so intrigued by this!
    1 Baby Girl 12/28/12 
    #2 due 11/28/14
    2 Angel Babies 9/11, 2/12

• Not sure about the seat reclined with the rumble seat. I think the versa seat when reclined might hit the kid in the rumble seat.  The car seat adaptor does work with the rumble seat attached.
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    ateach said:
    This is an old thread but I was wondering if anyone knew if the main seat can recline with the rumble seat on? I am thinking about getting this for my newborn and 2 year old. Also, will a car seat work with the rumble seat attached? I am so intrigued by this!
    You can fully recline the main seat if it is forward facing and you unhook the footrest.  That's the only way it works with the rumble seat.  The car seat actually allows a lot more space and works great with the rumble seat.  
    image   image
  • I know this post was from awhile ago, but I am considering getting the Versa only if this double really works? I'm worried that it'll fall off if it doesn't fit properly since it is 2 different brands. Can anyone confirm that it really works & the Versa is worth the $$
  • I recently got the Rumble seat and I can confirm that it does work.  It snaps on and fits perfectly.
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Thanks for responding ladies!! I just purchased it on Zulily! :) I am so excited to hear the rubble seat works! We don't currently need a second seat, but trying to thing ahead when I saw the deal.
  • Here is mine with the seats facing each other (my preferred method) 

Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Ok I know this thread is old but I got my versa in February of '15 and I just had my second kid so I'm looking at doing this but wondering what rumble seat do I get? So many choices of rumble seats on Amazon. Also what's the name of the FB group? Can anybody join it? 
  • Bumping for a reply please!