August 2011 Moms

Weekly Tidbits

I've been MIA this past week, how about some updates from last week?

I started watching 2 little boys almost the exact same ages as my kids, only 2 days a week and it is temporary. It is hard and crazy but interestingly my day isn't anymore stressful than any other day with just my 2 kids. I am already busy and running around, what is another 2 kids!?

Poor kids got a stomach bug last week and had the pukes. :( And I got it yesterday.... working from home today instead of going into the office.

DH is leaving for a work trip tomorrow, he will be gone for 5+ days, I am dreading it, but I am SO glad he was home when we all got sick. It was great to have backup!

What about you guys... what happened last week for you?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekly Tidbits

• My parents were visiting. We kept sooo busy - zoo, amusement park, shopping. We had a really good visit without the normal bickering that usually happens during their visits :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Last week was too long ago - can't remember what I did.
    I can tell you what I did this week, though :)
    Monday I met up with my brother to check out a potential venue for my parents' 40th anniversary. It was just him and me and baby Boy and it was so nice to be able to have an actual conversation. Plus we had lunch there and it was DELICIOUS. 
    Yesterday, a group of friends rented a studio and we did baby portraits (the space was limited, so we kept it babies only - no older siblings/SO's) Here's a few of my favourites:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Lots of illness here :(  DD2 was SO sick with a major cold.  I'm talking several days of just rolling around on the floor and crying during the majority of her time that she was awake.  It was brutal!  And DD1 was all snotty, too, but not as bad as DD2.

Then I had a 24 hour stomach bug over the weekend, which came on while DH and I were out on a dinner date to get a break from the sick kids.

I'm so so so bored from being in the house and trying to keep our germs to ourselves.  Dying to get out today and do something!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"