December 2013 Moms
Options

Intro from J 14

Hmvbaby14Hmvbaby14 member
edited March 2014 in December 2013 Moms
Hello Ladies! I've been lurking/ commenting for a few weeks and thought I'd give a proper introduction!

I'm a FTM from Northwest Florida. DH and I met in 2009 and married in 2013. I have a 14 year old step-daughter and a 3 month old (tomorrow!) little boy. I taught Kindergarten for 9 years and am now a SAHM which is all new territory for me!

My edd was 1/8/14, but DS showed up 20 days early on 12/19. We were at my 37w appt with a completely "normal" pregnancy and my OB unintentionally started my laboring process by checking to see if I was dilated. I went from less than a 1/2 inch to 4 centimeters in about 2 minutes and we were rushed to the hospital. Just a couple hours later my water broke and Levi arrived on 12/19 at 11:28 am!

I had been following the J14 board and when L was about a month old and I was finally starting to get out of survival mode and back to life, it dawned on me that I really should check out this board as L is a December baby!

I'm enjoying reading your threads and trying to give support and advice where I can. I've really learned a lot from these boards and they have helped me survive all of my MOTN madness. (Which is still E. V. E. R. Y. NIGHT)

Here's some cuteness for your reading pleasure!

ETA: Mommy brain mistake.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro from J 14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"