Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Have you seen this rug?

I randomly saw this rug and have decided it's perfect for our play area.  The problem is I have no idea where I can purchase it.  The only thing the lady could tell me was that it was from a local store in VA (I'm not in VA!) and she didn't know the brand.  I know it's a long shot, but I'm just looking for any ideas. Thanks!

Re: Have you seen this rug?

• Options
    asm07asm07 member
    Not sure if this would work, but you could try doing a google image search. Upload the picture of the rug, and it'll bring up similar images. You might be able to find it that way. Good luck!
  • Options
    I tried, but couldn't find anything.  Thanks for the idea though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LittleAppleLittleApple member
    edited March 2014
    No, but I saw this lamp shade on a local mom swap page and it is from Ikea!  Looks very similar to that rug.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Thanks! I'll check it out!
  • Options

No, but I saw this lamp shade on a local mom swap page and it is from Ikea!  Looks very similar to that rug.

I can't be sure, but I swear that rug came from ikea! A few years ago though. But I can't find it in any searches so maybe I'm crazy. But the lampshade makes me think I'm right.

• Options
    I am also pretty sure that was an ikea rug. From a couple years ago for sure, but I remember seeing it - or one very similar - in the showroom.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
    Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
    dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
    Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

• Options
    Thank you all! Now to see if I can find one!
  • Options
    mjreilly2 said:

This is the rug that goes with the lampshade:

Alfhild Fagel rug

Good to know I can still spot an ikea product years later. I may have a problem!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"