June 2014 Moms
Options

Dream on...

Haven't done a dream post lately! Let's hear 'em!!

Re: Dream on...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream that I was in a store and a woman came up behind me and injected me with a syringe full of a blue liquid.  Then she ran up to a lady standing in front of me who was holding a baby and injected the baby too.  My husband said I was sorta yelling in my sleep and I woke up breathing really heavy with him stroking my arm tell me to calm down.  

It felt very real. 
  • Options
    I've had some doozies lately!  One from the other night that is baby-related: I dreamt that I gave birth and was breastfeeding (something I've been a little anxious about) and my baby was teeny-tiny, like palm-sized.  Then I realized I had given birth to a kitten!  The little guy was super cute but he kept biting my nipples. 

I also dreamt that my parents were stuck in North Korea and couldn't get out.  I woke up crying.  That one was super random.  

June '14 June Siggy "Summer Heat"
    Coming Soon

• Options
    izzetootizzetoot member
    edited March 2014
    Last night I had a dream that my parents came over to my house to stay with us while we were preparing for the big day to bring Bobby home.  My mom started walking though my house nit picking everything from the kitchen table to the silverware, but not because they were unsafe because she didn't like the way I had decorated my house.  I got so angry at her and started yelling and cursing at her like I would a bitchy enemy I had or something.  The weird thing is that I have a great relationship with my mom and she would never act that way.  How strange is that???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    my whole dream was basically just me in full blown labor pushing for hours and hours and then right before I woke up I gave birth to a monkey out of my ankle.
  • Options
    My dream last night was odd. My children were in their early teens and they were supposed to get on the bus for a sporting event. Later they weren't there and I couldn't find them. I found them after hours of searching, out with their friends for dinner. So I spanked them for being where they weren't a supposed to be. That night they both disappeared. DH and I searched for them and found them with a big group of teens at a racetrack. We yelled at them about defying us and making us worry. Their friends started in about how adults weren't in charge and there was nothing we could do about it. I turned to DS's teacher and in a robot voice she told me that when they reached 13, there was no way to control them and I was going to jail for spanking them. People started chasing DH and I. We jumped in an old green Chevy Suburban and DH started talking about test driving it and how many cup holders it had and by that time people were rocking it and banging on the windows. Then I woke up.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I dreamt I was running a half marathon. I didn't quite know the route, and I was dressed in a tshirts and jeans. I was carrying a widen box of my husbands fathers things in one hand and blankets covered in dog poo in the other. I had "what to expect books" in my back pocket. I kept trying to run up this one hill, juggling everything, and I kept sliding back down. I woke up before I could finish the race.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

• Options
    @jshrop‌ blankets covered in dog poo? I wonder what that symbolizes in dream land....
  • Options
    I have weird dreams, like no one I know is in them, not even me, it's like watching a movie or show.

My last one was some older guy kidnapped 'me' (that was the point of view I was seeing the dream from, but it wasn't actually me) and we were hiking through the forest and I had to complete certain talks or he threatened to cut off my legs. Eventually I escaped and found my way to a cabin with a car, but he caught up to me and I had to kill him with a hammer.

...Yeah, I need to stop watching crime shows before bed...
  • Options
    Nightmares mostly. Vivid, horrible nightmares. Worst one yet was inspired by an invitation I saw on Pinterest for a BabyBQSure you can guess what that one was about. Woke up bawling and could not get back to sleep. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    October Siggy challenge, costume fail
  • Options
    @izzetoot‌ I think it's common to dream about fighting with your family. Or at least I hope it is cause I've had the same kind of dreams. A lot about my mother too whom I am really close with. I actually had a full sob rest after one of the dreams where I was screaming at the top of my lungs at my mom and I trashed my husbands truck, my hubby was laughing at me as I sobbed hysterically recalling the dream :(
    Ok good, that makes me feel better.  Or we are more similar than we know because your margarita with a mini corona is my all time fave... :)

• Options
    TaymillerTaymiller member
    edited March 2014
    I am getting sick of these dreams! In one my best friend who moved away started hating me, in another I relived all my old breakups only they were weirder and last night I murdered someone and drove around with them in my trunk. I can't wait until these stupid dreams go away! None of them are happy dreams, they are all weird and horrible dreams!

Or I dream that I am peeing my pants but luckily wake up before I actually do :)
  • Options
    @stephross88‌ no clue and I'm not sure I want to know.... :/
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

• Options

I had a dream that I was in a store and a woman came up behind me and injected me with a syringe full of a blue liquid.  Then she ran up to a lady standing in front of me who was holding a baby and injected the baby too.  My husband said I was sorta yelling in my sleep and I woke up breathing really heavy with him stroking my arm tell me to calm down.  

It felt very real. 
    I had a dream last night I got stuck in the neck and arm with a syringe full of steroids by some random lady at a store too! It felt so real and made me kind of mad because in the dream I kept asking her why she was giving me steroids but I couldn't hear her she kept pointing at my belly but I couldn't hear anything she was saying after she told me it was steroids. Ugh. These hormonal dreams suck.
  • Options
    I'll play since mine just woke me up in a cold sweat. I was just hanging in my living room when I started seeing the house across the street be torn apart by a tornado. So I yell for DH and we both go hide in the closet together. Just then the house across the street rolls onto our house and crushed our house. Think Twister when the house rolls into the middle of the street. Right before the ceiling collapsed on us, we were telling each other how much we love each other and then I woke up. I know it's a dream, but why wouldn't we have gone to the basement? Typical movie classic move.

June 2014 - June Siggy Challenge - Favorite Hottie
    BabyFruit Ticker   image
  • Options
    I had a dream the other night that I was in Supernatural. I was in a house with Sam and Dean when this creepy girl starts chasing me around with a knife. Sam and Dean had disappeared. Then all the sudden, I had Superman powers and was flying around and used my laser vision to set fire to her remains (after salting them I guess?) so she would disappear. The whole fire thing would only make sense to the people who have seen Supernatural.
  • Options
    For me, if I have to pee, I will have nightmares. Apparently, my six year old nephew also suffers from this problem. Yay! I have the bladder and psychological stamina of a six year old!

Last night I dreamed I strangled a kitten with my bare hands. Woke up crying and horrified. Tonight I will be setting my alarm half way through the night and getting up to pee whether I think I need to or not.
  • Options
    I have had dreams about ex-bf's, but not x-rated. Just weird. I've also had dreams with bumpies in them. Is that weird? Am I the only one? I feel so creepy admitting it,

image        image

• Options

I've been dreaming about large bodies of water lately, or being in large bodies of water which is not my favorite thing to be doing since I can't see whats under the water.  Im also in a foreign country which makes the fear intensify where the species of animals that could be living in the water are unfamiliar to what I am used to. Basically they are not very happy dreams even though nothing bad happens. I read in my pregnancy book that it represents the awareness of the amniotic fluid but I also found this link where I like the response much better. I mean I pretty sure this late in the game I am fully aware of the amniotic fluid. :) 

anyways, I thought you all might be interested in what your dreams may represent.

https://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/your-body-during-pregnancy/pregnancy-dream-guide_218943

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    @lizardbreath14‌ - I had a very similar dream not too long ago that it was my ex-fiancées baby (been 10+ years) and was trying to figure out how to break it to DH. Horrifying as my ex is the biggest d-bag :-t
  • Options
    I used to have a lot of erotic dreams about my exes, then DH and I talked about it and they stopped.
    Last night I dreamt that I could unscrew my pregnancy belly from my belly button. I took off my belly and when I laid it done it looked like a head of cabbage. Then I started freaking out because it couldn't get it screwed back in and I was worried LO wouldn't be getting any nutrients. I woke up sweating. Crazy!
  • Options
    I had a dream about bumpies the other night!! It was lyracelesti, hubbs173 and myself participating in firemens hose races.
  • Options
    ^^ As you could probably imagine @lyracelesti‌ and @hubbs173, we didn't do so well, but had a lot of fun!
  • Options
    If my dreams were a TV show I'd call them "Past Relationships" and every dream/episode would feature an old friend, boyfriend, or whatever that I'm not really in contact with any more. Each night I have in-depth dreams about someone different that I used to know pretty well on some level. And each dream is just crazy weird.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"