Nurseries and Baby Gear

Which Bedding Set!?

I'm stuck between the two! Help!! please

Re: Which Bedding Set!?

• I personally like the first one, just make sure you don't use the bumper!
    Lisa
    Mom to Kendrick (12.20.12) and wife to Josh (married 9.18.10)
    Now expecting #2!
    BF for 14 months! (while working full time and traveling 50% of the time boy am I tired! haha)
  • Bedding sets are overpriced and you cannot use 1/2 the stuff they come with.   The quilt is useless and the bumpers are not recommended.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • I've seen the second one (monkeys) in person. My friend used it for her daughters room. It is so adorable!
  • They are both adorable but the second would be my choice
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I like the jungle Jill set.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• First one, Jungle Jill
  • I like the first one.

Though I agree with PP, neither is priactical.

• I like the first one.  
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Honestly skip the set and save the money. I only ended up using the skirt and sheet from my set. Wish I would have not purchased it and spent the money elsewhere
    Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

• FmrAFBratFmrAFBrat member
    edited March 2014
    I noticed one of your pictures is from Meijer. They have a Fall's Creek Baby line that is amazing. Lots of separate sheets, blankets, and bed skirts. They have amazing coordinating blankets (including matching swaddles)and I'm pretty sure they have an animal themed set for girls. Their minky dot printed baby blankets are amazing. So much more usable than a set. Here's one, but I didn't see the one I mentioned online.

https://m.meijer.com/product/34938610050400248
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • i like the second, but keep in mind u wont need anything more than sheet (and crib skirt) for a while 
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • As others said, waste of money. I donated ours soon after #1 was born. You cant use the blanket or the bumpers. Just get some cute sheets:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"