Parenting

It is Happy Hour somewhere

13»

Re: It is Happy Hour somewhere

• MaebbMaebb member
    I'm almost out of gin (shopping tomorrow), but these milk and cookie shots are looking pretty good:

https://elitedaily.com/envision/food/today-is-the-official-debut-of-the-milk-and-cookie-shot-from-the-maker-of-the-cronut/

I want that in my mouth NOW. TWSS.
  • Lol at "accessed" tooth. FTR I am loling at the typo... Not having an abscessed tooth

my tablet hates me

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Loading the player...
  • I am so done at MIL's. I want to go home and drink.

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • I love it @monkeybabe

• piffle42 said:

DS asked me if I knew what hangry means today. Thanks for helping me be the cool mom guys

Speaking of hangry, I've been loling over this link:
    https://www.wherethefuckshouldigotoeat.com

It may not be that funny...but I've been drinking.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • That's really cool @monkeybabe

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• We are having a clear out the leftovers night, so I am drinking left over wine cooler.  Everyone needs to do their part.

@pobrecita, I'm sorry your cervix is being cunty.  I hope things get better.

@thisisbrea, you might actually be my neighbor.  I'm just saying.

image   My chart 

• I want to stop and get some sort if pie on the way home but my kid is in jammies and it will make it so she might not fall/stay asleepon the way home.

• @thisisbrea - the WI thing.

And I hope things start to improve for you soon!

image   My chart 

• Thanks everyone! Now I need my kid to go to sleep so I can have something to drink because as soon as my parents left she lost her shit.
    -------------------------------------
  • @thisisbrea - the WI thing.

And I hope things start to improve for you soon!
    I'm not the only Sconie here. Where are you near @gargita??
    The Appleton area.  You?  Is that too nosy?  Sorry.  You can totally have a wine cooler for my nosiness.

image   My chart 

• I am desperately in need of a massage. My neck and shoulders are in knots. I'm a fucking mess. What I really need is an all expenses paid, kid- and husband-free, spa vacation. With personal training sessions. And a shopping spree.

image image

• And a therapist.

image image

• Molar wine?

image image

• H brought home chinese food. Mmmm eggrolls.

omg I would punch a puppy for an egg roll right now. My dinner was disappointing so I didn't finish it. Now I'm hangry.

image image

• Babe sleeping. Cider in hand. I feel like a dick for being frustrated with her, because as I was force feeding her motrin, while she acted like it was cyanide, I saw blood in her mouth. Fuck teeth, man.
  • Aw poor kiddo @monkeybabe glad she is sleeping and I hope the motrin helps. Teething is awful.

We are finally home and I got DD to sleep. Now DH is making me a Cap'n and coke which means it will be on the strong side and he is bringing me a cream cheese frosting brownie. Time to unwind with some shark tank.

• Babe sleeping. Cider in hand. I feel like a dick for being frustrated with her, because as I was force feeding her motrin, while she acted like it was cyanide, I saw blood in her mouth. Fuck teeth, man.
    Awww, poor baby! I just had to force feed DS cough syrup (he couldn't seem to stop, and it was keeping him awake), and he acted like I was torturing him, too. SCREAMING and wailing. Ugh. It's awful. 

• Where is everybody? I'm wide awake at 1am. This is gonna bite me in the ass when I have to get up to take M to school in the morning.

image image

• I'm still here. Catching up on my other forum, because I neglect it.
  • @reesefox why do you have to bring her to school in the morning?

I'm here. Just watching shark tank. I wanna get lucky tonight but DH is just cranky.

• Ooh I want to see that @LovelyRitaMeterMaid‌ glad to hear it was good!

• @wiggyslilsis She's in a special 'oh shit these kids are in danger of failing standardized tests and fucking up our stats' program every Saturday through May.

image image

• Ah that makes sense @reesefox I hope the classes help her out and she can do well on the tests. Every Saturday though...man that sucks. For both of you.

• Ah that makes sense @reesefox I hope the classes help her out and she can do well on the tests. Every Saturday though...man that sucks. For both of you.

It's not so terrible. I'm usually up early anyway, and she needs the extra instruction so we'll deal.

image image

• I think it's a good thing we don't have cable or anything like that, because I think I could very easily watch too much tv.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"