School-Aged Children

Teenagers?

Anybody have teenagers? By the time this one comes along July 2014 I'll have a 15 and almost 13 year old. I go between terrified and excited in .02 seconds.

Re: Teenagers?

• My oldest is 13.

• Although many of the regulars on the board have kids who are are 6 or 7, there are some of us with teens!

My oldest is 13, and in 8th grade.  We're really in the throes of teenage girl-hood here!  
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Loading the player...
  • DD1 just turned 17.
  • My stepkids are now 17 and 12.5.  The 17 y/o (my stepson) and my 5.5 y/o DD are best friends.  He has adored her since she was born.  The 12 y/o on the other hand (stepdaughter) only gets along with the littler girls when they are being cooperative.  She would do better as an only child though and doesn't really get along with anyone.  It's great having 'helpers' but I also have to make sure that the bigger kids (12 y/o in particular) aren't trying to be a third parent. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Kasi80Kasi80 member
    edited December 2013
    Close, almost 13.  I also have an almost 18 month old.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • mommyginabmommyginab member
    edited December 2013
    My oldest son will be 13 February 15th. I am due March 4th with his newest brother.I can't believe he's almost A teenager! He's already 5'7, and almost can wear his dad's size 12 shoe! Not to mention the grown attitude that goes with all that. But, he's a great kid (guy?!), and we've raised him pretty well, so I think we'll survive (although I'm not sure about our bank account!) Ask me again when we have a 13,15,&17 year old. With a 5 year old tagging along behind them! Ha!

• Anybody have teenagers? By the time this one comes along July 2014 I'll have a 15 and almost 13 year old. I go between terrified and excited in .02 seconds.
    I have 17, 16, and 14 and one due in June 2014.  I totally get where you come from with utter excitement and being terrified. 
    ****Siggy Warning****

IVF Cycle #1 - 4/06/2013 -3dt of 2 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFN 
    IVF Cycle #2 - 7/18/2013- 3dt of 3 embryos.Froze one 3AA 6 Day Blast! - BFN
    IVF Cycle #3 - 9/15/2013 - 3dt of 4 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFP!!!
    10/7 - +HPT - Beta #1 10/10 - 72, Beta#2 10/14 - 518,Harmony 21 @ 12 weeks shows one very healthy little BOY!!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tell me about teenaged boys?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a 13, 11 and 6. I think the parenting thing gets harder, the older they get. My 13 yr old is the teenage boy and oh boy, oh my! Some days I go from being totally freaked out to laughing my ass off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"