Potty Training
Options

How did you start off?

DS turned 2 the end of december and getting ready to buy a potty chair/seat. He'll be using two different bathrooms should I start off with a potty chair or seat on top of toilet and put in both bathrooms or would it be confusing to put one seat on top of toilet and one potty chair in the other bathroom? He's my first child so I'm pretty clueless on how to start and don't want him to be scared to use the big toilet.
Thanks for your help :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How did you start off?

• Options
    We got one of the little kid potties and one of those flip seats that you install directly on the toilet which my daughter loves! We started on the potty chair then she worked her way to the flip seat using her potty chair as a stool. I like the flip seat because we don't have to take it on and of our toilet between use and they're pretty cheap too :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    laynal said:
    We got one of the little kid potties and one of those flip seats that you install directly on the toilet which my daughter loves! We started on the potty chair then she worked her way to the flip seat using her potty chair as a stool. I like the flip seat because we don't have to take it on and of our toilet between use and they're pretty cheap too :)
    Where did you get the flip seat from? I am having a hard time finding a decent not $$$$$$ one.
    Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"