Prenatal Vision elective ultrasounds. — The Bump
Iowa Babies

Prenatal Vision elective ultrasounds.

Anyone use this service and have any reviews about their experience? !
Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Prenatal Vision elective ultrasounds.

• We had it done. The tech was great. We just did the "internet special" price and felt the money was well worth it. Our LO didnt want to show her face so they offered to refund us part of our money or let us come back another date and have it redone free of charge. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

imageimage
    Meg&Austin
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here... we had it done with my DS... worth the money and the same that he didn't want to show his face so we came back a second time and was successful

Our Miracles: BFP- May 14, 2015... diagnosed with SCH. Collapsed Sac- May 29, 2015. Determined to be failed twin tetraploidy pregnancy.
    "Never in my arms, Always in my heart"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Meg&Austin
  • Loading the player...
  • We did the basic 3D/4D package and ended up with a lot if great shots. The room was really nice and the image was projected on the wall which made it easy for everyone to see. We brought along the grandparents and they loved being part of the experience as well!
    Meg&Austin
  • Thanks for the input made our appointment for the end of February. Cant wait!
    Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We went to Prenatal Vision 3 times and all 3 visits were great! Kari is amazing and really makes sure you get your money's worth!
    photo 3b8889a2-29d1-4e36-a8c8-89262b6154a2_zps44ee5850.png
    Meg&Austin
  • We went yesterday for my sister to find out what she was having. The tech was super nice up until my 4 year old kept raving that she was right and she knew it. The tech looked at her and said "Ya had a 50/50 shot." 
    It really irked me and I should have spoke up but I just gave her a hug instead and decided we won't use their services for this pregnancy either (on my 4th and haven't ever done it but was contemplating up until that point because it really was pretty cool!!!!)
    Me - J.R. - 05/1986
    DH - J.I. - 08/1986
    Married - 09/22/2006
    DD#1 - A.E. - 12/15/2009
    DD#2 - N.R. - 11/07/2011
    DD#3 - S.R. - 05/20/2013
      DS - R.E. - 10/03/2014

Absolutely in love with our 'big' family!

I'm also a proud Auntie to a crazy little girl, her brand new baby sister, a little man on his way in the next month, and a sweet little mister we will miss forever!!!
  • We loved our experience and will use them again for future pregnancies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I LOVE prenatal vision - they are so wonderful there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards