Parenting

Selling Scentsy and other direct selling- downsides?

2»

Re: Selling Scentsy and other direct selling- downsides?

• Another thing you need to consider is if you can really stand behind the product 100%.  I like a lot of the Pampered Chef stuff, but I don't think anyone needs a special handtool for frying ground beef.  It would be hard for me to sell my friends and family crap that I really didn't think they needed.
    I bought that tool because my "friend" raved about it.  I hated it and threw it in the trash a couple of weeks ago.

• OMG.  The Pampered Chef pizza stone is AH-MAY-ZING.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • CinemaGoddessCinemaGoddess member
    edited March 2014
    I hate eating corn on the cob because the corn gets stuck in your front teeth.  

I butter the corn then cut it off the cob then shovel it into my mouth like a Marine. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

sometimes the only reason my family eats any veg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    sometimes the only reason my family eats any veg
    I fucking love that thing.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I hate eating corn on the cob because the corn gets stuck in your front teeth.  

I butter the corn then cut it off the cob then shovel it into my mouth like a Marine. 
    ----
    Do you have a pampered chef corn cutter? It's nice.

We also have a butter holder for corn called Butter Boy. It was a gift. A hilarious gift. I'd attach a pic but bump mobile is being a bitch. It's rather...phallic looking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have rarely purchased sweet corn since it's pretty much given away around here.  My neighbor gives us corn and eggs.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Is May corn season?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Is May corn season?

It's not usually ready until July/August.  #kneehighbyfourthofjuly

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• DAMMIT. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• But zombie burger

imageimage

• UNDEAD ELVIS 4 LYFE. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"