Minnesota Babies

South MPLS Toddler Daycare

We just found out that we are relocating to Minneapolis in about a month, and are planning to live in south/southwest Minneapolis (ideally in the city, but possibly nearby crossing the city line a bit into Edina or something).

We have a 16 month-old who will need daycare as soon as we can find it. I'm definitely worried about waiting list situations like we experienced for infant care, but I know at least at our center it seems somewhat easier to get into the toddler classrooms than the infant ones.

If anyone has recommendations on places we should look at in the short-term, or even check out in the longer-term for pre-school, I'd love to hear them!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: South MPLS Toddler Daycare

• If you plan to go with a center you shouldn't have much trouble finding a spot in a toddler room. Some of the bigger centers in that area (off the top of my head) are KinderCare, Kinderberry Hill, New Horizion and Primrose.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • EmilyM1976EmilyM1976 member
    edited March 2014
    Google "Edemocracy neighborhood forums". There are some awesome neighborhood listservs in Minneapolis. Once you figure out your neighborhood, subscribe to its list (powderhorn, kingsfield, Longfellow, Corcoran, standish/ ericsson, etc...). Subscribe to your new neighborhood list and ask there for some great answers!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the suggestions!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"