3rd Trimester

29 weeks and i feel like my bump has completely dissapeared?

out of the blue this morning when i woke up my baby bump got noticeably smaller by A LOT. did this happen to anybody else? or is this normal...

Re: 29 weeks and i feel like my bump has completely dissapeared?

• It is normal.  The shape of your bump all depends on how baby is situated in there, and it can change frequently.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Baby may be laying a little funny. My bump did that when I was about that far along. Now it's just big always lol

Andrew Karol-4/10/2010
    Jase Eli-3/10/14

• Loading the player...
  • I am 32 weeks and sometimes I feel like I just look flabby. I know that when your bump feels harder and more pronounced they are normally sitting facing your spine. The flabby look is when they are sitting spine to spine with you creating more space in the front of your uterus. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

#1 BFP 26/May/2013 EDD 27/Jan/2014 MC at 5 weeks, 2 days 
    #2 BFP 04/Aug/2013 EDD April 18th, 2014. Baby M born May 2, 2014.

• You probably gave birth and just didn't realize it.   ;)
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Mine's smaller the past week or so too. LO is bigger and heavier and I'm fatter and saggier. Gravity sucks, yo.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Mine is smaller in the morning -- I think it's mostly because my stomach is empty, so it pushes out on the bump less.  Also I'm more dehydrated in the morning, so everything is a little bit smaller.
    imageDSC_9275  image

• My bump changes quite a bit too. I can always tell when she's laying facing my spine because my bump is harder and bigger. I'm guessing it will change quite a bit until baby gets so big they don't have much room to change positions. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"