January 2013 Moms
Options

New Pregnancy Poll

edited February 2014 in January 2013 Moms
We have lots more pregnancy announcements recently so let's see where we're at.

New Pregnancy Poll 110 votes

Done, finished, tie up the tubes
15% 17 votes
Will start trying within 6 months
24% 27 votes
Will start trying 6+ months from now
27% 30 votes
Actively trying
11% 13 votes
Pregnant due in March or April
0% 1 vote
Pregnant due in May or June
1% 2 votes
Pregnant due in July or August
4% 5 votes
Pregnant due in September or October
10% 12 votes
Pregnant due in November
2% 3 votes

Re: New Pregnancy Poll

• Options
    So done.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm thinking pretty far out too. A year of sleep sounds nice. And DH is back on the fence so I think we will take a while unless the mini pill fails me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had originally planned on waiting and having a 3 year age gap but logistically with when my grad program is over and being able to have time off before I would start working full time we're more than likely going to start trying late this summer. Though DD is already proving to be a strong willed toddler so I'm a little nervous of the prospect of a 2 year old and a newborn!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The hour my period returns I am calling my RE for CD1 blood work and starting an IVF cycle. Paperwork is already on file.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    I have already started meds for a FET in March! Can't wait :)

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    I should have put an unsure category! I'm thinking a 3.5-4 year age gap sounds best but we aren't sure if we want another one yet, will wait to discuss it when we find out where we are moving next.
  • Options
    I would love a three year gap, but my age (36) makes me feel pressured to start TTC again quickly. DH and I had originally only considered one.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    I am really unsure...but know we aren't one and done. Seeing all these Jan 13 mamas due in oct makes me wish I was. Don't want to join another board with all new people.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    2013mommy said:

99% OAD. Will tie the tubes if we don't want another by the time DS is 5!

This.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Options
    I am so wishy washy about this! I had been saying OAD, but now I'm not so sure. I like the idea of DD having a sibling. Pregnancy and labor/delivery were great with DD, even if getting pregnant wasn't. Then I think about all we went through to get pregnant, and I'm not sure I would want to do it all again. I just don't know!!! Sigh :(
  • Options
    i put 6+ months...i love dd and i would love for her to have a brother or sister (i can't imagine life without my sister) but....dd right now is so hard, not sure i can handle her and a newborn...
    dh is itching for another, but not sure if it's because "we're not getting any younger" or because we had fertility issues and needed to do iui, and would most likely need to do that again...and his job covered everything...we had to do it twice and we paid pretty much nothing....and he hates his job and wants to leave, but is acting like he's staying just for that benefit....which, is not a good reason to stay at a job/or have a kid...
    i always thought i'd have kids like 3-5 years apart, but, i'm also much older than i thought i would be when i had my first kid....maybe when dd is closer to 2 we'll try again? also need to have the work done on our house...and crazy stuff is going down at my job, and he hates his job...and construction work, and daycare for one kid let alone 2 is expensive....and our money tree isn't producing anything...so....who knows...

• Options
    I'm 80% sure we are OND...I was at 99% a few days ago until DH mentioned having another...so now I have no idea. If we are having another we will start trying this summer most likely. We are moving mid next month and I cannot even comprehend moving and organizing a new house while TTC or being pregnant. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    DH is getting snipped next week  :)>-  (I have no idea what that smiley will look like. I haven't been on here in a long time. The smileys are new to me!)
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No option for me!  I already had another baby.

• Options
    No option for me. I'm due in 4 days!

• Options
    codeaard said:
    No option for me. I'm due in 4 days!
    Whoa, @codeaard. That is hard to imagine. Good luck with everything and I hope you return when the fog lifts. <3

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    I put 6+ months, but after our convo yesterday it will likely be sooner.!!!!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hollylb3 said:
    99% OAD. Will tie the tubes if we don't want another by the time DS is 5!
    This.
    This! Complicated pregnancy followed by terrifying birthing experience = OAD. But I guess you never know?
  • Options
    I'm pregnant and due June 28. I'm nervous about the 2 under two, but I think once we get into a routine it will be good.
  • Options
    Had planned to start trying (with a FET of Donor Embryo) next month.  But we got pregnant the natural way, so we're due in August!  I'm quite certain its going to be insane with 2u2 (18 months apart), but at least we'll get all the insanity done in a short period of time.

TTC #1 Since 8/2010
    Me: 34, DH: 35 DX: DOR (FSH 14.9, AMH 0.67, AFC ~10) and Egg Quality

IVF #1 Feb 2012. MDFL protocol w/ Met. 7 ER, 0F.
    May Donor Egg IVF cycle:3 EF, 1 blast ET 5/12, 2 frosties
    BFP 5/21! beta #1 5/22 306 beta #2 5/24 818 beta #3 5/31 15,038.

image"">
    "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." --Dennis Wholey

• Options
    OAD or a really large age gap
  • Options
    There are many, many days lately where I'm about 99.99% sure I'm OAD. DD is such a handful lately, I can't imagine having another one. BUT... I don't think I can deal with DD being an only child either. She constantly wants attention, not in a fussy baby wants to be held all day kind of way, but a "look at me, look at me!" kind of way. It's exhausting! We'll need another kid around just to keep her entertained and give Mommy a break sometimes!

That said, we've got to wait a little while because DH and I swore we would not subject yet another member of our family to a Nov/Dec/Jan birthday (literally almost everyone on both sides of our family have birthdays in those three months), so the next few months are off limits for TTC!

Pregnancy Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Due with #3 October 10th (so far, U/S on Thursday!  Eek!).  I love that there are so many Jan13 moms on the October board!
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    Congrats to all the preggers. In my head im kinda figuring we will start trying in January around DD 2nd birthday we will see though. Ikeep hhaving dreams that next time im having twins and thats pretty scary. Maybe God is telling me something lol.
  • Options
    Due in August. Went through IF with DD and didn't feel like waiting to try this time so we never prevented after she was born. After this one though 99% sure we are done.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"