Utah Babies
Options

new to Utah county, need recs!

Hi ladies! I understand this is a slc board, but I'm new to the provo/orem area and need OB rec's. I'm a 2x mom and nervous about finding an ob that wont push c-section and is ok with trying to go au-natural :) only key factor here is I dont have insurance so I need an office that accepts state ins. 

TIA! 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: new to Utah county, need recs!

• Options
    I won't be much help, but I would check out ratemds.com and healthgrades.com
  • Options
    I'm a new mommy and almost 17 weeks so I won't be much help but I'm going to dr. Broadbent who's office is right across the street from the malt shop on university and bulldog. I like him so far! Good luck!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Valley OB is pretty good. They have OBs and Midwives and all that stuff. Dr Sarah Andrews is pretty good.
  • Options
    This is too late, but for future reference or anyone else looking in this Area. I love my OB/GYN and recommend him. He listens to me and gives personalized service. Sweet nurses too. Dr. Mark Saunders in American Fork. Delivers at Timpanogos & AF hospitals.
  • Options
    i also go to valley obgyn, i use the midwives. this is my third pregnancy and have always been with them. they are great to work with, they deliver at hospitals so you have the on call doc if needed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"