October 2014 Moms
Options

GTKY: First Movie

2»

Re: GTKY: First Movie

• Options
    Labyrinth with David Bowie. Love that movie and can still recite it word for word!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was the re-release of bambi in the 80s.  I remember being upset when the mother gets shot. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure there were others, but the first one I consciously remember (down to where in the theater we sat, what my dad bought to eat, and how we all felt about it) was Nightmare Before Christmas. I would have been nine at the time, which seems old, but money was tight and we rarely went to the theater. My dad owned a tv/vcr/electronics repair shop so we had a decent vhs collection to cycle through when we wanted a media fix. He needed the tapes to test the vcrs and he always had about 50 in rotation so that let to a business expense that my brother and I got to enjoy. On the flip side, we considered watching tv at the shop all day during summer vacation to be horribly boring and would bring books and drawing supplies instead. It's kind of funny, my friends never understood that, but since the tvs had to be running anyway it just felt like we were being forced to watch, so we didn't want to. I also recall building some pretty amazing box forts with him. 
    LaraLara
  • Options
    Tarzan. Haha. With my aunt
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    I remember seeing Beauty and the Beast in theaters but I was only four when it came out so I'm wondering if it was a re-release (or a false memory...)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Home Alone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"