Georgia Babies
Options

Maternity Clothes

Hi ladies, does anyone know of a store that sells consignment maternity clothes, north of the city? I live in E Cobb but will go anywhere if the store is worth it. I'm just trying to avoid going downtown though.
Pregnancy Ticker
imageimage

Re: Maternity Clothes

• Options
    I know I've heard of one in kennesaw on Barrett. It might be called tadpole. Never been so can't speak to the quality. This is the opposite of what you asked for but I can tell you that I tried Sweet Repeats in Buckhead last week and found a pair of true religion maternity jeans. They didn't have many designer items (lots of target and old navy) but there were a few in there! Let us know if you find any great spots north of the city!
  • Options
    Kid to kid. Duluth and Buford will have the best selection.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought the kidtokid in kennesaw was great when I went. Spent $110 and got basically a whole wardrobe. 4 pairs of pants, 12 tops, a dress, and a jacket. But it might depend on when you go.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I just went to Kid to Kid today in Duluth....WOW that might be my favorite store to buy kids clothes in the future! They had so much stuff! I didn't get any maternity clothes though. I'm looking for mostly dresses. I think I am going to try Sweet Repeats and Tadpole/Kid to Kid in Kennesaw this weekend. I will keep everyone posted if I find a hidden gem!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"