Ohio Babies
Options

Pediatricians in Toledo Area

My husband was recently offered a position in the Toledo area and we are coming from Maryland.  Can anyone recommend a pediatrician in the Toledo area?  The website Healthgrades recommended Gary Gladieux.  Has anyone had any experience with Dr. Gladieux?

Thank you for the help 

Re: Pediatricians in Toledo Area

• Options
    I do not have any experience with that particular doctor. However we take my son to Franklin Park Peds. There are a few different doctors in the practice, we see Dr McBride. My 10yo step son also goes. We have never had a problem or an issue. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • Options
    I have heard good things about Dr. Gladieux.  We go to Franklin Park Peds and see Dr. Marianne Black.  Love, love, love her.  We have seen Dr. Shamy and Dr. Haidar and love them as well.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due to being in the field and exposed to almost all pediatricians in the area, I could write you a novel of who I like an do not like. PM me where you expect to be living and what kind of doc you like, and I can make a better recommendation.
  • Options
    We love franklin park as well. We see dr Heidar
  • Options
    We go to Toledo Peds and really like it, my son sees Dr. Scoval
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"