November 2013 Moms

UO Thursday!!

2»

Re: UO Thursday!!

• UO: I stand firmly with Alexandra. Forever.
    BLAD reppin'

• UO: I stand firmly with Alexandra. Forever.

Of course you do. Of. Fucking. Course.
    ::is surprised:: .....

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • UO: I hate 99% of Beyoncé's music.
    BLAD reppin'

• I'm all for manditory sterilization.

For serious?

Yup. For legitimate reasons though. Some people have no business having children. I feel bad for the kids that were born to the shitty parents. I would requiring them to place the child for adoption as well.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

photo ebefb0eaa35edfa3f52813f152b6e390_zpsaa90560f.jpg

• FTWR said:

aeterhune said:

I'm all for manditory sterilization. For serious? Yup. For legitimate reasons though. Some people have no business having children. I feel bad for the kids that were born to the shitty parents. I would requiring them to place the child for adoption as well.
    Do me a favor and just imagine a world where this actually happens. Who chooses? What happens when those people get their shit together and would make great parents, and oops! Sorry, we removed your uterus when you were 19 because you had bad judgement. Jesus.
    If they just started sterilizing all the 19 year olds who have bad judgement, there would be no one left to reproduce.
    good thing I got KTFU at 19. At least I got one kid in. Pretty sure someone out there thinks I'm unfit to parent and wants to take my ute. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • I got pregnant when I had no business having a baby. Thankfully for me I had a great support system. Some people don't have that. Some people would benefit greater from rehab services or support groups rather than BEING FUCKING STERILIZED FOR LIFE.
    Can I hug you? 

Too soon?? 
  • ShakeyJakeyShakeyJakey member
    edited February 2014
    aeterhune said:

I'm all for manditory sterilization.

For serious?

Yup. For legitimate reasons though. Some people have no business having children. I feel bad for the kids that were born to the shitty parents. I would requiring them to place the child for adoption as well.

Serious question. Are you a republican? Did you believe in "death panels" of bureaucrats deciding who gets treatment? Because, same thing.

Eta not believe in as they existed but believed Sarah Palin that they would. Someone else making decisions for someone else would be a bad thing. In both cases.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • My UO actually is similar to @Dapostrophe's I am actually looking forward to whenever AF will be returning since DH and I want to start trying for #2 sooner than later. :D and I love my huge breastfeeding boobs! Well, They really aren't that big (32D), but they are huge to me! I was part of the IBTC before I got pregnant, I just hope these hang around.
    Anniversary
  • @lindsayloring1

Had tooooo <3</p>

I totes was saying that in an uncle Joey voice!! Lol

• I wouldn't do it to just anyone, they would have had to do some pretty serious shit. When I said it, I had in mind people who abuse their children or the ones who could care less about the children that they already have. Basically the ones that have already proven themselves as unfit parents (mother or father). By no means would it be "oh you screwed up, no more kids for you". There are people who can truly turn their lives around and do better for themselves and if someone is trying to change then I wouldn't want it to be done to them. Sorry no paragraphs, mobile bumping.

• aeterhune said:

I wouldn't do it to just anyone, they would have had to do some pretty serious shit. When I said it, I had in mind people who abuse their children or the ones who could care less about the children that they already have. Basically the ones that have already proven themselves as unfit parents (mother or father). By no means would it be "oh you screwed up, no more kids for you". There are people who can truly turn their lives around and do better for themselves and if someone is trying to change then I wouldn't want it to be done to them. Sorry no paragraphs, mobile bumping.

I'm horrified that you are trying to rationalize this. Just stop.
    Okay, let me ask you this then, why would you not want it done to certain people?

• aeterhune said:

aeterhune said:

I wouldn't do it to just anyone, they would have had to do some pretty serious shit. When I said it, I had in mind people who abuse their children or the ones who could care less about the children that they already have. Basically the ones that have already proven themselves as unfit parents (mother or father). By no means would it be "oh you screwed up, no more kids for you". There are people who can truly turn their lives around and do better for themselves and if someone is trying to change then I wouldn't want it to be done to them. Sorry no paragraphs, mobile bumping.

Okay, let me ask you this then, why would you not want it done to certain people?

Because we aren't crazy? Ripping out peoples organs because some higher power deems them unfit is insane. Slippery slope. Two wrongs don't make a right. Etc. 

Can I at least force birth control on them??? I have seen a lot of people who abuse the privilege to have a child.

• aeterhune said:
    aeterhune said:
    Because we aren't crazy? Ripping out peoples organs because some higher power deems them unfit is insane. Slippery slope. Two wrongs don't make a right. Etc. 
    Can I at least force birth control on them??? I have seen a lot of people who abuse the privilege to have a child.
    Again, slippery slope. Who decides? 

• aeterhune said:

aeterhune said:

aeterhune said:

Again, slippery slope. Who decides? 

Probably a judge. Honestly, I'm not sure on that one. It was just a thought, I had no idea so many people would be against it!

• My uo: I actually like the parenting board. They are pretty funny. I love the nov13 board , obviously. Nov 13 women are awesome and I hope eventually we can all join forces.

are you pregnant?
    pregnancy week by week
    that's why i ask. haha. and damn all the stucks!

No, I had my LO November 15th, my damn computer won't change that,
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • My uo: I actually like the parenting board. They are pretty funny. I love the nov13 board , obviously. Nov 13 women are awesome and I hope eventually we can all join forces.

are you pregnant?
    pregnancy week by week
    that's why i ask. haha. and damn all the stucks!

No, I had my LO November 15th, my damn computer won't change that,
    I guess baby gaga assumes you just get re-pregnant if  you don't update your tickers with them!

Yeah I guess I just start over. Haha.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"