Babies on the Brain
Options

New here!

My husband and I recently decided to start trying to conceive! I got my Mirena out on February 4th, and have been charting since then. I just started taking prenatal vitamins today. My doctor said that it takes a few cycles to actually conceive after Mirena, however I wanted to know what real women's experiences have been? And don't worry, I'm not getting my hopes up that we are going to get pregnant in this first cycle! We are just excited to keep trying!
The Smiths: 8.11.13
DH: 28 Me: 25

Our fur babies: 
Daxter: 12.24.11
Enzo: 7.09.12

Re: New here!

• Options

I am sure some conceive quicker, and some slower than a few cycles.

You are doing the right thing by charting and keeping track of your cycles-- so good luck to you!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Welcome & good luck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. - Morticia Adams
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GoonieGal85GoonieGal85 member
    edited February 2014
    I have been off my bc (Jolessa) since November.  Charting my cycle, etc.  I am regular, as the doctor looked at my chart and said everything looks good.  The doc said to try for a year, and then we will look at other options.  So... here's crossing my fingers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"