Infertility
Options

Poop. No longer a Shamrock :(

jertiejertie member
edited February 2014 in Infertility

CD1 arrived yesterday (hooray!) after 36 days and a crazy prep regimen (Estrace, Testosterone & Prometrium).  (So - anyone that read my "Embarrassed" post - the queef heard 'round the world was indeed a herald to AF. :) )  Anyway, I went in for e2/p4 b/w & u/s on Monday because I reported very light spotting on Saturday & Sunday - even though I thought it was silly, I hadn't started, my p4 was still going to be high.  Yep, I was right - it was high so they told me to call back when full flow started.

I called yesterday with CD1, they got me in this morning for another round of u/s and b/w - no cysts (yea!), one teeny follie (unmeasurable), so they gave me my calendar - metaphorically patted me on the butt and said,"Go get 'em tiger!".  Then they called at noon with the results - E2 is much higher than it was on Monday - don't stim.  They're going to move me into a new prep cycle immediately and this time I'm only going to be on Estrace and Ganirelix after I get a + OPK - same stim protocol as far as I can tell and ER has been moved to 4/8.  I'm bummed.  Logically I want to do this under the very best conditions - but my emotional side just wants to get on with it already - we started this whole process back in July.  (Plus, I'm a little ticked because the crazy regimen caused my cycle to go bonkers and my body is trying to compensate.)  And let's not forget that I still can't drink!  Ok - done whining.  Thank you for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poop. No longer a Shamrock :(

• Options
    That stinks! Sorry you got delayed. Delays suck even if they might be for the better.

Frankly..... I would have a cocktail after that....
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options
    O2girl said:
    Frankly..... I would have a cocktail after that....
    Seriously - I totally would - but I was reading that alcohol can really impact egg quality - and that is an issue for me so I've got to abstain.  L-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Boooo!! I might cry for you! But I'm glad you aren't going to pickle your eggs. I hope that the abstinence pays off really well!
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

This discussion has been closed.