August 2013 Moms
Options

Truth or Dare

2»

Re: Truth or Dare

• Options
    @minnesotamomma91- it's under "wording" on baby shower board!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options

@minnesotamomma91- it's under "wording" on baby shower board!

Thats good, i cant wait to see the responses
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LEMSA said:

LOL this is fun….. 

I choose dare now. 
    Dirty text your DH and screenshot his reply
    Oh gosh, I can't do that. We aren't on the best umm "terms" if that makes sense. It'd be cruel to lead him on. I'll take 2 dares to make up for it!
    Haha I think that will make it even better. But ummmm....
    Post as if you were Rumparoo on a random board.
  • Options
    LEMSA said:
    LOL this is fun….. 

I choose dare now. 
    Dirty text your DH and screenshot his reply
    Oh gosh, I can't do that. We aren't on the best umm "terms" if that makes sense. It'd be cruel to lead him on. I'll take 2 dares to make up for it!
    Haha I think that will make it even better. But ummmm.... Post as if you were Rumparoo on a random board.

Bad idea.
  • Options
    @washingtonqueen is it bc she was banned that makes it a bad idea? I thought that too but wasn't sure
  • Options
    LEMSA said:
    @washingtonqueen is it bc she was banned that makes it a bad idea? I thought that too but wasn't sure
    Yeah. She was IP banned. I don't want someone to joke around and have the same happen to them.
  • Options
    BellaOso said:

Awww! They hate it. Little do they realize that soon they will be doing the same thing when their BMB activity reaches a screeching halt around this time next year. Remember for awhile we were one of the most "fun" boards... now we suck.

gah. I forgot how bitchy a board full of pregnant women could be. Lol!

• Options
    Thank you, @abbymmm, thank you! O:-)
    (I am mobile otherwise id gif the hell out of you in thanks!)
  • Options
    I spilled the beans on my post.. It didn't seem like many were really posting. Hmmph :-<
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Options
    UHHMMMMM... Truth

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Wow a lot of people were actually impressed with their disgusting mucous plugs.

And how the hell did someone know so quick exactly where you were from had what you're doing? Detective I guess
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Options

And how the hell did someone know so quick exactly where you were from had what you're doing? Detective I guess
    I got caught too lol.. All you gotta do is click on a person's SN and you can see all their replies/discussions. Sneaky people!

@turtlemomma- what's the nastiest thing you've done? (Like gross thing, not nasty in a good way haha)
  • Options

I got caught too lol.. All you gotta do is click on a person's SN and you can see all their replies/discussions. Sneaky people!

@turtlemomma- what's the nastiest thing you've done? (Like gross thing, not nasty in a good way haha)
    If this doesn't involve farting, I'm going to be really disappointed.
  • Options
    I received a "don't feed the troll" reply on my baby shower post. Blonders for the win!
  • Options
    Yay! I love it! You are a "troll!" Tee hee! This was fun. Let's remember it when we need to liven things up a little.

• Options
    Ooooooookay, here goes... I'm interpreting this in light of morally reprehensible actions...

Nastiest thing I've ever done: I went through a phase in HS where I couldn't sleep unless I "got my rocks off". Well, I stayed over at my grandmother's house on her pull out couch bed one time and, well, yeah...

:\">

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Ooooooookay, here goes... I'm interpreting this in light of morally reprehensible actions... Nastiest thing I've ever done: I went through a phase in HS where I couldn't sleep unless I "got my rocks off". Well, I stayed over at my grandmother's house on her pull out couch bed one time and, well, yeah... :\">
    I love it! You are awesome.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"