August 2013 Moms
Options

WTF

Really? I'm on the west coast and no one has started this yet?

Re: WTF

• Options
    WTF cold. Leave me and my baby alone.
  • Options
    WTF body, don't get sick now! And WTF boys, I set my alarm to wake up 2 hours early so I can get some shit done before you wake up and now you're up early too. I should've stayed in bed.
             image         image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF Dh...we have a rare 3 day weekend together, and you are getting sick...not cool

• Options
    WTF A13 board. You are sooo slowwwwww!!!!!

BORINGGG!
    I've given up the hope that it will ever be fun here again.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    WTF babysitter for LO. Thanks for calling me Saturday and telling me you can no longer watch her starting Monday. And no, I don't have a permanent back-up. 
    Married since 10-2-2010!!

• Options
    WTF self?! You literally squirted yourself with LO's bathtime toys and had to change your outfit 10 minutes before you left for work. Duhhhhh. 

WTF motivation?! Wherrreee areeee youuuu? 

• Options

WTF DCP? I understand that sickness happens. But, could you give me more than an hour's notice that you'll be closed for the day. DS has had to come to work with me for the past two days and though I love having him with me, it's not really an ideal situation for him.

Also, WTF DH's work? Please stop making him travel so much. You suck.

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options

BORINGGG!

Have you guys seen the N13/Parenting threads? That's where the action is! Freakin hilarious!
             image         image
  • Options
    wtf people?! Cover yor mouth when you cough! I had some dick cough right in my face and some germy kid cough right in ds's face on Sunday at the aquarium. Now I have a runny nose and am fighting a cold, and DS has a runny nose. Douchebags.
  • Options
    WTF DH, dont bitch that you're late when YOU hit snooze twice and LO got up at the same time she does every day. If you need time to shave, don't sleep in. I am not going to be late with her out the door because you needed an extra 20 minutes to sleep.

• Options
    Wtf cradle cap, get off my head! I havent had you since i was 16. I hate you, now i have to go get t-gel
  • Options
    Wtf alarm clock?! Today was the second day in a row you were set and not gone off!!! You're an ass and seeing me rush a four year old to get ready in the morning is not funny. Stop it. Wtf cat?? When I'm putting the baby back to sleep at 5 am, after I have not gotten ANY sleep and had to be up at 7, it is NOT the time to play with your chirping mouse!!! You're such a dick cat. If it wasn't for the kids, you'd be living with my mom!!!!!
  • Options
    Wtf DD? Just sleep On your tummy. You will like it.
  • Options
    WTF mom.  If you call me three times a day every single day don't complain that I don't always pick up the phone.  I have a kid that I sometimes have to feed.  I also don't feel need to rush to the phone if I know it's just going to be the same conversation we had 3 hours ago.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    V&G101808V&G101808 member
    edited February 2014

WTF boobs?! You teased me yesterday by being overproducers for my first two pumps.  But ever since then you've been sucky under producers.  I know I was deathly ill on Monday and all but get with the program, my baby needs milk and you need to make it for him.  So get back on the ball. Please & thank you.

EDIT: English is hard.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    V&G101808 said:

WTF boobs?! You teased me yesterday but being overproducers for my first two pumps.  But ever since then you've been sucky under producers.  I know I was deathly ill on Monday and all but get with the program, my baby needs milk and you need to make it for him.  So get back on the ball. Please & thank you.

This. I had good output on Monday morning and then yesterday morning I got barely 2oz. Baby needs to eat. This will not do.
  • Options
    kkay1982 said:

WTF boobs?! You teased me yesterday but being overproducers for my first two pumps.  But ever since then you've been sucky under producers.  I know I was deathly ill on Monday and all but get with the program, my baby needs milk and you need to make it for him.  So get back on the ball. Please & thank you.

This. I had good output on Monday morning and then yesterday morning I got barely 2oz. Baby needs to eat. This will not do.
    Seriously.  I've been doing extra pumping sessions, pumping extra minutes at the end of sessions, power pumping, taking herbs.  What more do you need me to do to get the "make more milk" message, boobs?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WTF car! You've been to the mechanic 3 times in February! Please give my wallet a break and stop having issues.
  • Options

BORINGGG!
    I've given up the hope that it will ever be fun here again.

Single parents is worse. Even when we have drama we dont.
  • Options
    TurtleMommaTurtleMomma member
    edited February 2014
    WTF Walmart.com? I want my freaking vacuum! Stop fucking up our order! Also, your customer service sucks. No, we cannot re-place the order right away because your stupid fucking website put a hold on our checking account. Last time you did that it took almost a week to get the hold lifted.

WTF DH? You are mad at work, I get that. Don't yell at me, though! I'm not the one making you work these crazy hours or giving you shitty files to work with.

WTF Rhinovirus? Go. The Fuck. Away.

EDIT:

WTF self? Your compulsion to rub your knucles on your cuticles has caused a) a blister and b) said blister to pop and leave an open wound. Why, then, are you continuing to rub that spot? Stress habit, much?

• Options
    WTF brain! Get your shit together, I can't afford for you to check out right now!

And WTF co-worker. If you compare me having a kid to you having a dog again I will throat punch you!

• Options
    WTF coworkers?! Stop taking myself without asking. It's pissing me off.
    WTF hair! Stop falling out!

• Options

WTF potholes, you make driving so dangerous! I can never tell if other people are driving drunk or dodging potholes! It will be a miracle if we makes it thru the winter without a flat tire or busted rim.

I always know I'm "home" when I'm driving worse than the drunks! Gotta love Michigan roads. As DH would say...Pure Michigan.
  • Options
    LokiLahve said:

Wtf self, stop eating graham crackers covered in Nutella & white chocolate chips. That is only acceptable if you are pregnant or high and you are neither of those.

I seriously ate Nutella on cinnamon graham crackers last night...then a vanilla Greek yogurt Popsicle smothered in Nutella...DH asked if I needed to take a test.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"