Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  Seen any good movies lately?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options
    1.  How are you?  I'm doing okay.  Exhausted mostly.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  We got a bunch of stuff out of storage to start going through so we can get rid of things!  **We're moving to OR in a couple months.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Getting to see Milo's hb!  Last week I went in to talk to my OB and he decided to do an u/s even though it was really early.  Found out I was having twins!  Only baby a, now dubbed Ilo, had a measurable hb at 92 bpm.  So I go in later this week for the f/u!

4.  Seen any good movies lately?  No, it seems like it's been forever since I've seen a new movie.  Last one I think was when I took my friends daughter to see Despicable Me 2.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    Congrats @EllyD14!!  I really hope these are your super sticky take-home babies!

1.  Doing well.

2.  We went to KY so DH could help my dad lay floors in the basement, and to see my uncle who has been in India for the past 10 years.  We got to enjoy a beautiful 60 degree day!

Lowlight - Eli doesn't sleep well when we're not at home and bedtime and naptime were disasters.

3.  DH's cousin is getting married this weekend.  Looking forward to seeing family and the wedding festivities!

4.  I've gotten into this really terrible habit of renting things through Netflix, but then not making time to watch them (sadly sleep, shower, laundry or cleaning usually takes priority these days), so they end up sitting on the kitchen counter for weeks until I get tired of it sitting there and I put it back in the mail without ever having watched it.  Most recently we watched the BBC's Pride and Prejudice (the Colin Firth one) and The Millers - a little crude but still funny.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats @EllyD14! What great news!!

1.  How are you? I'm good, DS is still in this crazy 4mw but we have some good nights here and there. Last night was a good night so I feel really well rested! Now if only DH can get over this throat thing (he thinks it's tonsillitis)

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? We test drove another car last weekend. Hoping to get something figured out here soon. I can't wait to get rid of mine! Not much of a lowlight, the weekends are always the best!

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? I'm walking in the Frosty Paws 4k with my doodlebug and good friend (along with her dog too) on Saturday morning and then heading home (Ft. Wayne) with DS for my cousin's LO's 1st birthday party. I'm excited to see family since some of them haven't met DS yet. DH and I messed up our weekends and overbooked, so unfortunately he is staying here to fulfill a previous commitment.

4.  Seen any good movies lately? Movies? What are movies? haha! I can't even tell you the last movie we have watched. We're lucky to get in an episode of something on Netflix before we crash at night.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Congrats @EllyD14, what an exciting appointment!

1.  Doing well, starting to see grass in the front yard

2. Highlight - C is starting to sleep a little better (knock on wood) so I actually felt rested.  Lowlight - frustrating in-laws... nothing major, just little things sometimes

3.  Looking forward to going out with some good friends for the last time before one has a new baby.  

4.  Hmm... DH got Looper from the library... it was ok, we haven't been to the theater in a while athough DH really wants to go see the lego movie, so maybe we'll make it soon for that.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I know I'm a little late this week but, it's my first slow day at work.

1.  How are you?
     Very tired.
    2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
    Highlight- We finally started remodeling our kitchen. So far I absolutely love the decisions we made. Lowlight- Both DH and DD are fighting colds.
    3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
    Well, now that the week is almost over, I'm looking forward to getting home tonight to relax.
    4.  Seen any good movies lately?
    Nope. But, we are watching Gravity tonight so I have high hopes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"