Infertility Veterans

Wednesday Roll Call

Hello lovely ladies,
I hope everyone is doing well. I want to send out huge hugs to two members of our family - Lacey and mm29. We are so sorry you are going through this - our hearts are breaking for you. Sending you and your families many many prayers.

Sending hugs to anyone needing them today.

What is going on with everyone?

Rachel
TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
Prayers for our take home babies!
2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Wednesday Roll Call

• I have to be honest, I am feeling very sad today. People I care very much about on this board is having hard and difficult times and I can't hide it that I am sad and heartbroken for them. While I don't know many IFV in real life, I feel like I know most of you like good friends. There is some petty shit going on in my office and all I want to do is scream at them and tell them they have no clue what is important in life. The fertiles are generally clueless.
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl

• I'm waiting for my dreaded beta results :(. I know it's negative but it doesn't seem to make it any easier. I told a friend of mine yesterday that we were going to give it another ivf before exploring other options and her response was "are you kidding?" So that was a helpful boost of confidence obviously.
    Hugs to Lacey and mm29 :(

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hugs to Lacy, MM and Sorrellam. We could use a bunch of good news on this board!

HMZ, I was wondering what you were up to IF-wise. FX the issues all get fixed and your cycles go smoothly!

AFM: Not much going on here. We had a few lovely days of sunshine and yesterday it went back to being gloomy. This weather is depressing!

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• @PrettyAccountant - you're so right. I think of the women on this board often and I'm really feeling for @Lacyj67 & @mm29. I wish I could take you both out and get you drunk off your asses. You're also right about the work drama. I'm having a particularly difficult time dealing with some really inconsiderate workplace fertiles. @sorrellam30 - that phone call still hurts like hell. Try to do something nice for yourself? I hate it when people say stupid things about continuing treatments. I just tell them 'I'm not giving up until I have reason to believe it won't work. My dr thinks we should try again and I trust his him.' What can they really say about that? Obviously it's not their call. But, it still hurts and makes you feel crazy at a time when you really need support. xoxox @hmz819 - very exciting news!! Hoping things go smoothly and well. Only 2 more days till March!!! (Thank god!!) AFM- our egg donor was due to start her period yesterday, but I haven't gotten a call yet, so still waiting. The good news is that we finally picked our sperm donor last night. I will order and arrange shipping after I get definitive dates from the clinic. This is taking so ridiculously long, that I want to be sure this is really going to happen before we put any more $ or energy into this.

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• @Km672 I have a few questions about your treatment I hope you don't mind if I pm you!

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• @Km672 I have a few questions about your treatment I hope you don't mind if I pm you!

Not at all! I'll be checking my inbox. Ask away!!

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Mrs.McIrishMrs.McIrish member
    edited February 2014
    Hi ladies, Giant hugs to Lacy and Mm. I'm sorry you are in this position. It sucks both emotionally and financially. The world will never understand how hard it is(((())))

Sorrellam- getting that call even when you "know" is tough. Giant hugs.

I'm available for a giant drunk Fest if we were all close together. Having people who understand all these feeling does help.

PA- thanks for sticking with us!!!

KM672- wtf on your DE cycle?? It is taking forever to get started and I'm annoyed for you!!

HMZ- wishing you good luck with your banking cycles!!! Knowing what I know now I would have banked embryos in my "younger " infertile days.

DoubleP- glad you are well :-)

AFM: Beta was 3 on Monday so it's considered negative. I immediately popped an estrogen pill. We aren't going to let my ovaries wake up since we are just going to suppress them anyway. I am getting a saline sono on Monday or Tues and if clear, FET will be 3/18. I'm just going through with it-- not excited, not sad. It is what it is. The embryos aren't good so I just want to get it over with. I'm also having a consult on 3/11 to get my ovaries/tubes out immediately if the FET fails. I'll need 6 weeks recovery post-surgery before I can do another DE cycle (new donor). I was given access to the donor database yesterday so I can start looking now. It's very picked over since they were shut done for 3 weeks at XMas so it will take a while to get repopulated...

My main excitement is taking estrogen to hopefully stop these massive hot flashes that happen all day/night post miscarriage. Same thing happened to me last year. They suck!!!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• PA - You stated it so well. I find myself thinking about you ladies all the time. I have cried and cheered with all of you as I read your news. I am so sorry for the pain Lacy and mm29 are suffering right now.

Sorrelam, that call is never easy - no matter how prepared you feel for it. Biggest hugs. Your friend clearly doesn't get it. I admire you for pressing on and someone who hasn't walked in your shoes could never understand that.

I wish somehow we had a teleporter to zap me closeby because I wish I could do more to help make your lives a little nicer right now.

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • @Mrs.McIrish - I know!!! The whole thing is really getting on my nerves. Sometimes I wonder if we should have tried a frozen egg cycle, we could have cycled last month. :-S I have decided to try and look on the bright side, in spite of the delays... I am glad it will give us a potential EDD a little farther from Xmas than originally planned. Yes, I know this is the absolute least of my worries, but again, it's the silver lining and I'm going to hold onto that.

• edited February 2014

I'm waiting for my dreaded beta results :(. I know it's negative but it doesn't seem to make it any easier. I told a friend of mine yesterday that we were going to give it another ivf before exploring other options and her response was "are you kidding?" So that was a helpful boost of confidence obviously.
    Hugs to Lacey and mm29 :(

Hugs sweetie BFMFN are hard enough without shit heads and their stupid comments. My sister did the same thing to me and DH after IVF 3 failed. Thanks for the vote of confidence sis. I'm sorry fertiles are like that.

• Lacy, MM, & Sorrellam: Thinking of you ladies and sending huge hugs. Wishing you peace & comfort in the days ahead <3

@PrettyAccountant Just wanted to thank you for your endless support and kindness on this board. It has truly meant so much!

@Km672Sorry to hear about the delay, Fx that you get some updates soon.

@DoublePortion I agree - so over this weather. Glad you are well otherwise!

AFM - Just chugging along on Estrace for our FET. I have my lining check on Friday - if that goes well, our transfer will officially be scheduled for next week (the 7th). We'll transfer 2 of our remaining blasts. I've been an emotional hot mess these past few days. Never did I think I'd find myself getting ready for a 5th transfer. The thought of getting that awful BFN phone call for the 5th freakin time scares me. Trying not to go there & praying hard for the best.

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
  • Hi All, I've been laying low. Am I still allowed to check in here?
    PA, I'm sorry you're sad. I am starting to get my sh*t together, so you will still be getting a pick me up soon!
    My heart breaks for both Lacy and mm29. 
    I'm still holding out hope for you, Sorrellam30!
    hmz, I'm glad cc. rm is stepping up for you. I'm glad you have something to look forward to!
    DP, glad everything is going so well! I don't know what Team Purple means.
    Km672, Yay for sperm decisions! And I love your desire to take the girls out to get drunk. I concur!
    McIrish, again, I'm so sorry for how it turned out. You have a lot on your plate! I hope you get lucky with the database, even as sparse as it may be. Even if the girls can't get together for the drunk fest, make sure you at least represent on your own!
    liz, glad to see things are moving along NORMALLY! :)
    MrsC430, Here's hoping you're on LUCKY #5!

AFM, I'm just slowly, nervously chugging along. I am overwhelmed with my extra-curricular activities (2nd job, garden club, neighborhood association, etc.) and am exhausted all.the.time. But I'm happy. :)

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    My BLOG: www.ivfbabyquest.wordpress.com -Update - old blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!
    Me: 42, Hubby: 35, TTC since Jan 2010. Dx: DOR due to advanced maternal age. Also: Hypothyroidism (100mcg Levothyroxin). Positive for MTHFR (hetero-C677T), Factor V Leiden, and Fragile X (on DH side). Taking pre-natal vitamins
    First natural PG 9/27/11; mc: 1/20/12

First RE visit: 8/8/12, Saline Sonogram: 8/28/12, IVF injection class: 10/11/12, add FaBB Tab for FVL, +Vitamin D.
    IVF #1: 10/17/12 Baseline: FSH- 9.4, E2- 24, LH- 3.7, Prog- 0.3 The u/s showed 6 follicles in my right  & 9 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle & 150 Menopur SQ nightly. 10/21/12: Add Ganirelix SQ every morning.
    ER 10/28/12: 13 Retreived. 7 Mature. 6 Fertilized. 5 Made it to PGS. ET 11/2/12: CANCELED. All 5 came back from PGS as having "severe abnormalities."
    IVF #2: 1/7/13 Baseline: FSH- 8.8, 4 follicles in my right & 6 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle & 150 Menopur SQ nightly. 1/11/13: Add Ganirelix SQ every morning. hCG Trigger 1/16/13

ER 1/18/13: 9 Retrieved. 5 Mature. 5 Fertilized. 2 Made it to PGS. ET 1/23/13: CANCELED. All embryos (he even sent the ones not growing) came back from PGS as having "multiple severe abnormalities."
    IVF #3:
    NEW RE! 3/1/13 Baseline: FSH- 9.6, E2- 61, Prog- 0.94, 3 follicles in my right & 4 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle& 150 Menopur SQ in PM. 3/7/13: Add Ganirelix SQ in AM. hCG Trigger 3/9/13 SQ.
    ER 3/11/13: 6R, 2M, 2F. Day 3: one 8 cell, grade 0.  Five day ET 3/16/13: one early blast, grade Fair. 3/24/13 AF came a day before beta. BFN

IVF #4: 
    (Added acupuncture to this cycle.) 3/25/13 WTF & Baseline: FSH-11.8, E2- 56, Prog- 0.84 3/26/13 Start stims. 3/30/13 u/s: 5 follicles in my right & 4 in my left. Rx: 225 Bravelle& 225 Menopur SQ in PM. 3/31/13 Add Ganirelix SQ in AM.hCG Trigger 4/3/13 SQ.
    ER 4/5/13: 5R, 3M, 3F naturally. Day 3: two 8 cell, grade 0, one 8 cell, grade 2 (Scale 0-best to 3-worst). Five day ET 4/10/13: two blastocysts (the 3rd stopped growing.) Beta 4/18/13: 2.5 BFFN. RE recommends we stop trying and focus on living childless, due to the extremely poor quality of my eggs.
    ***Decided to stop trying and live CFNBC. I couldn't adjust. So, six months later...

IVF #5: Changed RE. Going to one of the big name clinics now. OWDU: 10/29/13. Update: HORRIBLE experience. Disgusted and distraught at their complete unprofessionalism and how much money and precious time they cost us. Sickening. Have now changed RE again. New Patient appt. 1/30/14.
    BFP! Out of nowhere, I got KU the old fashioned way! POAS 1/26/14 - Positive! FDLM 12/30/13. Beta #1 16dpo= 373. Beta #2 18dpo= 801. EDD 10/6/14
    2/4/14 1st U/S revealed a 5wk2day sac but no fetal pole. Started 200mgs of progesterone suppositories daily
    2/11/14 2nd U/S revealed a perfect 6wk1day "diamond ring" embryo with a beating heart! 138bpm! Add 1mg folic acid and 40mg Lovenox
    2/25/14 3rd U/S: perfect 8w1d embryo, 178bpm. 3/6 start spotting. 3/11 10w1d U/S shows no heartbeat. Scheduling D&C. The Stork has forsaken me again.
    IVF #5.2: New in-state RE. Supplement priming for 1.5 cycles prior to start of cycle, including DHEA 50mg (stopped 5/15), CoQ10 200mg 2x/day, L-Arginine- 1000mg 2x/day (stopped 6/5 due to cold sore!), myo-inositol- 2g 2x/day, melatonin- 3mg, and Neevo (prenatal for MTHFR).
    5/16/14 Day 2 bw cycle prior: FSH- 12.22, E2- 38.37, Prog- 1.35, LH- 9.46. 6/2/14 Day 19 bw: Prog- 23
    6/12/14 Baseline: E2- 122.7, Prog- 0.4. 5 follicles in left, 4 follicles in right. Start stims: 375IU Follistim & 150IU Menopur. 6/19 Increase Follistim to 425IU, Menopur still 150IU. 6/18 add Ganirelix. 6/23 Ovidrel trigger SQ. 6/25 ER: 8R, 8M, 5F naturally. Start Medrol & Doxy. 6/26 Start Endometrin. 7/2 Start Lovenox.
    7/8/14 Beta= 137.4 BFP!!! (My first from IVF!) E2- 1109, Prog- >60. Stop CoQ10, myo-inositol, and melatonin. 7/9 2nd Beta= 281.4. TSH- 2.70. Increasing Synthroid to 100mcg daily. 7/24 6w3d u/s measured 6w3d, hb: 121bmp! 8/5 8w1d u/s measured 8w3d, hb: 164bpm! Graduated from RE to OB. Now I just need to find an OB!
    EDD 3/18/15!

• Oh ladies ladies ladies.... PA your such a sweetheart and made my heart melt at what you said! I too feel like you girls are always there for me and so wish one day we can have one big party and all meet! Wouldn't that be so cool?
    mm29 and sorellam : sending you both hugs.
    Liz, chuckt, and DP: so happy for you guys and want to thank you for offering so much support to me!!!
    MrsC: good luck at FET!!! I've got good vibes coming your way !
    McIrish: glad your betas have gone down and you can get going again, waiting longer would suck more I think so keep this going has got to be better!
    KM: yay for picking A sperm donor and getting the egg donor thing going very exciting!
    Hmz: good luck sounds like you've got plans set in motion.

AFM: I totally told myself I would take a bump break and regroup ... Yeah not happening I'm way too invested in all of you ladies cycles and happenings you couldn't keep me away!
    I am sad but weirdly can't cry anymore about this loss. It's so strange. I have told people and they are sitting there crying in front of me ... For me, and I just stare at them like...huh? I don't get it, is it possible to be all cried out?
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• I wanted to jump in and send my best wishes to mm and lacy. I am so very sorry to both of you. I am glad to see everyone else moving along and on the right roads. AFM, I am not doing anything at all about IF. I've had a very stressful year so far. We've been audited randomly which is a huge stress, DH lost his job due to the company closing, we lose our health insurance next week, I work part time for an idiot who is doing some illegal things but I don't want quit because of DH's job situation, we are trying to get our house ready to put on the market (too big without kids), having some staffing issues at my own office, my business tax ID was merged on accident with another companies who has really bad credit so I'm trying to sort that out, my grandma had a debilitating stroke and my aunt was diagnosed with end stage cancer and has a few days to live.. Everything sucks right now and IF is always in the back of my mind because I know decisions have to be made ASAP. Ugh.
    Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • J&D2007 said:
    I wanted to jump in and send my best wishes to mm and lacy. I am so very sorry to both of you. I am glad to see everyone else moving along and on the right roads. AFM, I am not doing anything at all about IF. I've had a very stressful year so far. We've been audited randomly which is a huge stress, DH lost his job due to the company closing, we lose our health insurance next week, I work part time for an idiot who is doing some illegal things but I don't want quit because of DH's job situation, we are trying to get our house ready to put on the market (too big without kids), having some staffing issues at my own office, my business tax ID was merged on accident with another companies who has really bad credit so I'm trying to sort that out, my grandma had a debilitating stroke and my aunt was diagnosed with end stage cancer and has a few days to live.. Everything sucks right now and IF is always in the back of my mind because I know decisions have to be made ASAP. Ugh.

Giant hugs J&D. I'm so sorry things are so crappy for you guys. I know how hard it is when it seems like everything is imploding at once. It happened to us last year and we are still trying to dig out.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• J&D2007 said:

I wanted to jump in and send my best wishes to mm and lacy. I am so very sorry to both of you. I am glad to see everyone else moving along and on the right roads. AFM, I am not doing anything at all about IF. I've had a very stressful year so far. We've been audited randomly which is a huge stress, DH lost his job due to the company closing, we lose our health insurance next week, I work part time for an idiot who is doing some illegal things but I don't want quit because of DH's job situation, we are trying to get our house ready to put on the market (too big without kids), having some staffing issues at my own office, my business tax ID was merged on accident with another companies who has really bad credit so I'm trying to sort that out, my grandma had a debilitating stroke and my aunt was diagnosed with end stage cancer and has a few days to live.. Everything sucks right now and IF is always in the back of my mind because I know decisions have to be made ASAP. Ugh.

Hugs I am so sorry to hear all this. Don't forget to take care of yourself even when everyone around you needs support.
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Pa- couldn't have said it better!
    mm29 and sorellam : sending you both hugs.
    Lacy-big hugs
    MrsC: good luck at FET!!! Fx
    McIrish: glad your betas have gone down and you can get going again. You are one tough cookie:)
    KM: yay for picking A sperm donor and getting the egg donor plan going.
    Hmz: good luck sounds like you've got plans set in motion.

Afm- good news on bloodwork doctor never called so I will go with mcirish and say its a ok. It's so cold here brrrr
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Im a but late to the party, but huge hugs to lacy, and mm. Fx for you MrsC!

afm: I had my lining check on Tuesday and all looks well, so FET will be on 3/3. We are also house shopping, not really sure why... I love our current house, but on the other hand we would be doubling our price range from what we love in now and there are some really beautiful houses out ther. Going to see one tomorrow that I am ready to put an offer on site unseen! At least it definately provides a distraction to IF.
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Lacyj67 said:
     ... For me, and I just stare at them like...huh? I don't get it, is it possible to be all cried out?
    Lacy, I do think it IS possible to be all cried out. We've all cried so many tears. There were times when I just couldn't cry anymore. I think some people even thought I was heartless. But you can only get knocked down so often before you're drained, maybe both emotionally and in your tear duct reserves. I'm glad you appear to be keeping yourself together. I wish you nothing more than happy tears in your future!

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!
    Me: 42, Hubby: 35, TTC since Jan 2010. Dx: DOR due to advanced maternal age. Also: Hypothyroidism (100mcg Levothyroxin). Positive for MTHFR (hetero-C677T), Factor V Leiden, and Fragile X (on DH side). Taking pre-natal vitamins

First RE visit: 8/8/12, Saline Sonogram: 8/28/12, IVF injection class: 10/11/12, add FaBB Tab for FVL, +Vitamin D.
    IVF #1: 10/17/12 Baseline: FSH- 9.4, E2- 24, LH- 3.7, Prog- 0.3 The u/s showed 6 follicles in my right  & 9 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle & 150 Menopur SQ nightly. 10/21/12: Add Ganirelix SQ every morning.
    ER 10/28/12: 13 Retreived. 7 Mature. 6 Fertilized. 5 Made it to PGS. ET 11/2/12: CANCELED. All 5 came back from PGS as having "severe abnormalities."
    IVF #2: 1/7/13 Baseline: FSH- 8.8, 4 follicles in my right & 6 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle & 150 Menopur SQ nightly. 1/11/13: Add Ganirelix SQ every morning. hCG Trigger 1/16/13

ER 1/18/13: 9 Retrieved. 5 Mature. 5 Fertilized. 2 Made it to PGS. ET 1/23/13: CANCELED. All embryos (he even sent the ones not growing) came back from PGS as having "multiple severe abnormalities."
    IVF #3:
    NEW RE! 3/1/13 Baseline: FSH- 9.6, E2- 61, Prog- 0.94, 3 follicles in my right & 4 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle& 150 Menopur SQ in PM. 3/7/13: Add Ganirelix SQ in AM. hCG Trigger 3/9/13 SQ.
    ER 3/11/13: 6R, 2M, 2F. Day 3: one 8 cell, grade 0.  Five day ET 3/16/13: one early blast, grade Fair. 3/24/13 AF came a day before beta. BFN

IVF #4: 
    (Added acupuncture to this cycle.) 3/25/13 WTF & Baseline: FSH-11.8, E2- 56, Prog- 0.84 3/26/13 Start stims. 3/30/13 u/s: 5 follicles in my right & 4 in my left. Rx: 225 Bravelle& 225 Menopur SQ in PM. 3/31/13 Add Ganirelix SQ in AM.hCG Trigger 4/3/13 SQ.
    ER 4/5/13: 5R, 3M, 3F naturally. Day 3: two 8 cell, grade 0, one 8 cell, grade 2 (Scale 0-best to 3-worst). Five day ET 4/10/13: two blastocysts (the 3rd stopped growing.) Beta 4/18/13: 2.5 BFFN. RE recommends we stop trying and focus on living childless, due to the extremely poor quality of my eggs.
    ***Decided to stop trying and live CFNBC. I couldn't adjust. So, six months later...

IVF #5: Changed RE. Going to one of the big name clinics now. OWDU: 10/29/13. Update: HORRIBLE experience. Disgusted and distraught at their complete unprofessionalism and how much money and precious time they cost us. Sickening. Have now changed RE again. New Patient appt. 1/30/14.
    BFP! Out of nowhere, I got KU the old fashioned way! POAS 1/26/14 - Positive! FDLM 12/30/13. Beta #1 16dpo= 373. Beta #2 18dpo= 801. EDD 10/6/14
    2/4/14 1st U/S revealed a 5wk2day sac but no fetal pole. Started 200mgs of progesterone suppositories daily
    2/11/14 2nd U/S revealed a perfect 6wk1day "diamond ring" embryo with a beating heart! 138bpm! Add 1mg folic acid and 40mg Lovenox
    2/25/14 3rd U/S: perfect 8w1d embryo, 178bpm. 3/6 start spotting. 3/11 10w1d U/S shows no heartbeat. Scheduling D&C. The Stork has forsaken me again.
    IVF #5.2: New in-state RE. Supplement priming for 1.5 cycles prior to start of cycle, including DHEA 50mg (stopped 5/15), CoQ10 200mg 2x/day, L-Arginine- 1000mg 2x/day (stopped 6/5 due to cold sore!), myo-inositol- 2g 2x/day, melatonin- 3mg, and Neevo (prenatal for MTHFR).
    5/16/14 Day 2 bw cycle prior: FSH- 12.22, E2- 38.37, Prog- 1.35, LH- 9.46. 6/2/14 Day 19 bw: Prog- 23
    6/12/14 Baseline: E2- 122.7, Prog- 0.4. 5 follicles in left, 4 follicles in right. Start stims: 375IU Follistim & 150IU Menopur. 6/19 Increase Follistim to 425IU, Menopur still 150IU. 6/18 add Ganirelix. 6/23 Ovidrel trigger SQ. 6/25 ER: 8R, 8M, 5F naturally. Start Medrol & Doxy. 6/26 Start Endometrin. 7/2 Start Lovenox.
    7/8/14 Beta= 137.4 BFP!!! (My first from IVF!) E2- 1109, Prog- >60. Stop CoQ10, myo-inositol, and melatonin. 7/9 2nd Beta= 281.4. TSH- 2.70. Increasing Synthroid to 100mcg daily. 7/24 6w3d u/s measured 6w3d, hb: 121bmp! 8/5 8w1d u/s measured 8w3d, hb: 164bpm! Graduated from RE to OB. Now I just need to find an OB!
    EDD 3/18/15!

• @J&amp;D2007, I am SO sorry to hear all this bad news! You must have tremendously broad shoulders to be bearing all of it. I wish I knew how to lighten it for you. Hang in there, as things are sure to start turning around for you SOON. <<hugs!>>

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

IVF #3:

IVF #4: 

EDD 3/18/15!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"