C-sections

C Section Scar pain with 2nd pregnancy

Hi, I'm new to the board. I figured this would be the best place to ask. I am 15 w into my 2nd pregnancy. My first was 2 years ago and ended in a c section. Everything was fine until a few days ago when I got this dull pain around my scar. The triage nurse said I should get a maternity belt and just speak to my doctor about it at my next appt. So does anyone have any recommendations for a belt and ways to maybe help ease the pain?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: C Section Scar pain with 2nd pregnancy

• This time around I had pain in my lower abdomen, near my scar and on my pubic bone.  The doc said (at the time) that baby's head was putting alot of pressure on that area.  He recommended just going to Target and getting some Spanx. He said they would work just as well and be more affordable.

For several weeks, I used a warmed heating pad from hip bone to hip bone in the evenings while I put my feet up.  I thought it really helped.
  • I used the "it's you babe" mini cradle support belt during this past pregnancy. It's only $15 on amazon. Can't say that it helped my incision (I never had any pain there) but it definitely helped with RLP and lightening crotch. Oh and supportive shoes too.

• Loading the player...
  • My scar hurt with DS2. Doc said it was normal, probably adhesions
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"