August 2013 Moms
Options

cheerios?

Has anyone given any of the yogurt puffs, cheerios, etc to any of your LOs?
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VOTE on my Name List

Re: cheerios?

• Options
    LO had puffs today (not the yogurt ones just the normal). Took him a second to decide he liked it but the he seemed pleased. He only had four but it was fun watching him try to get them in his mouth.
  • Options
    Yes! Mine loves the gerber puffs vanilla. :) Our border collie also is excellent at catching them out of the air.

I'm naughty mommy - my LO totally shares my yogurt on the regular.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We do Cheerios and puffs, he loves them both. They are more for practice of his thumb and finger "pinch" because he rarely gets any in His mouth. But he is getting better everyday, I figure he is learning to feed himself and he seems to love the taste when he gets them in there ! Win win
  • Options
    LO loves yogurt melts and puffs!! I was just thinking about Cheerios the other day... Stupid question: do they dissolve slower than the puffs?
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    NikkiD522 said:
    LO loves yogurt melts and puffs!! I was just thinking about Cheerios the other day... Stupid question: do they dissolve slower than the puffs?
    Yes and they see, more abrasive for this age.

• Options
    We do the happy baby puffs.

• Options
    I'm so nervous to give lil guy anything but mush. He prefers feeding himself and I an sure would like easier to grab food but I can't get past the anxiety... Odd it was much easier with my first.
  • Options
    Rowcate said:

I'm so nervous to give lil guy anything but mush. He prefers feeding himself and I an sure would like easier to grab food but I can't get past the anxiety... Odd it was much easier with my first.

I was just thinking about that today, I don't remember being so paranoid with DS but thinking of giving LO certain things I'm like no way lol

• Options
    My LO loves mum mums so far. Trying puffs and Cheerios soon.
  • Options
    We do mum mums, happy baby and plum puffs, and yo baby yogurt. Emma loves all of the above. She is so cute when the puffs stick to her little hands.
    _____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• Options
    We do Happy Baby puffs, but I break them into smaller pieces. DS1 actually choked on one when he was a baby and started to loss consciousness. I had to do the Heimlich and he was fine. Makes me a little nervous but puffs and toast seem to be the only things LO enjoys!
  • Options
    J LOVES the Gerber Puffs. He's getting so much better about actually getting them in his mouth. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"